What's new

Tech Black adam 50% one bar combo

dabuz

Noob
Touch a character twice near a background interactable and the round is over? Damn BA has some awesome damage.

Thanks for posting this! I needed a good stage bounce combo, and I love using them.

I see your practice partner is one of the characters with a huge hitbox. Can this be done on any character or only on ones with relatively normal hitboxes?

Usually I assume if it can hit the ridiculously small, random, and finicky hitbox Catwoman has, it can hit anything.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
whats the input for the combo? and why exactly can u go for it after u knock them down?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
ji2 11 trait b23 112 mb black magic dash b23 u13 does 49% , 47% without ji2 and its easier to do , without any background interactable use

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
It can hit the low box char's too, idk why I chose bane, the inputs are:
Ji2 11 trait 22 mb db3 r1/rb b3 ji2 b23u1 1+3

You can go for it again if you hypothetically have another bar and they dont wake up. You can eithet jump in with a 2 to cross them up again or jump in 1 to land in the front for a fake cross up. Plus by the time your done with the first one, mighty adam has his trait back.

, Clark Luthor

Axel_Redd

oh, but can't they still blow u up with a wakeup if u attempt to cross them up and go for the combo, the way u were saying it made it sound like they couldn't.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Sorry, lol, I think it blows up some wakeups, because by the time you land it will be done, others will miss completely, and others will blow you up.

, Clark Luthor

Axel_Redd

Sorry, lol, I think it blows up some wakeups, because by the time you land it will be done, others will miss completely, and others will blow you up.

, Clark Luthor
wait nvm, u said if they don't wake up, my bad. lol, can u still use dive kick crossups ?

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
i think its too far of a jump to go over them then dive kick, that would work if you know they'll wake up and that wake up will put them forward, but you'd have to be psychic for that.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Im gonna post something super goofy later that my colleague Shazoo757 found,(if its already been found sorry, i havnt seen it) .you jump over them acting as if your going for the cross over, quickly to full screen boot dive, and what it does is it hits them in the front as it should, but then puts you behind them on the other side with their back to you and you can attack them again

, Clark Luthor