What's new

Bio-Magnetic Pull/Field and Knife Throw Interactions + 2-in1's

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
Something that isn't listed in any of his move descriptions but I found today is that you can cancel his knife toss into bio-magnetic pull for a bar of offensive stamina. For 2 bars, you can even continue the combo with a b2/f2. It doesn't net any crazy damage, but it is something. Further, on a knockdown, you can throw a knife over them, then cancel into biomagnetic pull to get the knife to come back and hit them from behind, which seems like it could be a strong setup given the right situation (cant link a follow up midscreen, I tried f3/b3, you can in the corner though). Lastly, his biomagnetic field trap turns the knives into a mid projective. I know this was mentioned in a kombat kast, but it's still not listed in his move descriptions, so I though it was worth mentioning. The last 2-in-1 i was able to find was vege-mightly can be cancelled into ball, which is a pretty quick way to get armor if you're hovering around jump distance on a read or fullscreen against slow projectiles (i can consistently punish iceball with this). Hope this helps!