What's new

Billy Dha Kid's grundy support group thread

Feeling down??? Do you sometimes feel like Grundy isn't up to par with other characters??? Sick and tired of being a lower tier than everyone else??? Having a tough time coping with all the grab immunity in this unjust world??? Here's a place where Grundy mains can hold hands, share their feelings, and let loose all that stress built up from all the grab immunity and brokenness our there. Learn to accept the other characters unfairness and in turn feel better about your own... Come here let loose, no shame, and leave with a free ehug and kiss from billy dha kid

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Man first sub zero And now Grundy. I have to wait 6 months till they finish patching the game and focus on the top tiers. I cant take this anymore ._.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I just want to know when the fuck Solomon Grundy is finally going to get pants patched in. Don't even talk about making him viable till then

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
I lost to @Billy Dha Kid .
He beat me 15-2 or 3 and I felt free.
--
Keep it up, buddy! Your Grundy is awesome!!

(And yes... I know Zod wins this MU, but I don't know what to do with grundy, what to do against his armor. iaZb doesnt work, he get in anyways).
So please don't tell me: "How can you lose this MU" because I feel free anyway...