What's new

"BIG (new) MKX News Koming This Week...." "...Encore?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm not sure which of those could be a female. If there isn't one at all I'm gonna be really mad.

2nd from left could be Sindel given her weird bouffant hairstyle in this game, though. But them shoulders...

Noob
The character on the left looks like Smoke, right?
Or noob, but its definetly one of the 2, im pretty sure now the 2nd from the right is Fujin,the 2nd from the left seems like a girl maybe Sindel

EDIT: the one on the right seems to be feels like BRC to me because of the shirt like thing on the arm

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I keep thinking the one second from the left is fuckin wolverine. Obviously it isn't, but that hair man. #adamentium

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Honestly there are to many characters that "need" to be in this game, and as such KP2 will inevitably be a letdown in general. People asking/expecting the Alien to be in...people wanting/expecting "there favorite MK character" to be in...I can't wait for all the tears.

That being said, if Fujin isn't in, I'll be pretty disappointed. So, let the tears begin with me...

Noob
Fuck Baraka, that better be Noob Saibot or hell, anyone else.

2nd silhouette is Mike Myers

Doubt its Noob, he doesnt have his mk9 hoody =(, and i doubt they would get him his original design since the hoody version was so well received =S, and by the bulkiness of the character its defenitly Smoke...