What's new

"BIG (new) MKX News Koming This Week...." "...Encore?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
KP2=Fujin, Sektor, Frost, Bo Rai Cho and Rain? IDK he was in MK 9 so could do without him. Would rather see Smoke over Rain but that's me.

I just want a Tag Team mod so i can play with my friends in a team. KP2 would be cool, but at the moment, we just can wait and wat and wait.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
A Ed Boon tweet about Big News with a picture of the Moon out in space?

Haha this is awesome! That was my first thought too, since he has tweeted various Xenomorph hints and pics - I SO hope so that would be epic to have AVP in MKX. Just like they did a Carl Weathers skin with Jax with Predator imagine they do a Sigourney Weaver skin for Sonya with Alien! EPIC!

Last edited:
Alien vs Predator would be epic? Am I the only one that remembers how shitty that movie was?

My god... I really wish "What makes NRS the most money from stupid 12 year olds" and "what makes a better fighting game" were the same thing.

There are too many MK characters left to add more guests.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
Just like they did a Carl Weathers skin with Jax with Predator imagine they do a Sigourney Weaver skin for Sonya with Alien! EPIC!
Dude, I didn't even think of that,Ha! Your right if they do have a Xenomorph in KP2 they could do a Sigourney Weaver skin for Sonya!

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I never said the movies were epic, they're weren't that shitty either.I like the concept of an alien fighting a predator.

I wish people would be more positive and look at the good things. Quit crying and sit down before I pass you your pacifier.

TKB

Noob
Alien vs Predator would be epic? Am I the only one that remembers how shitty that movie was?

My god... I really wish "What makes NRS the most money from stupid 12 year olds" and "what makes a better fighting game" were the same thing.

There are too many MK characters left to add more guests.
Uh you do realize that Alien vs Predator was a thing LONG before the movie franchise right?

ErMac333

Noob
Here's hoping the moon doesn't mean Xenomorph like some believe. The Pit is much more welcome than more slots going to waste when, clearly, it's already impossible to make many fans happy with a selection of only 4 kharacters from MK.

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
At the end of yesterday's Patch Notes stream, NRS announced their would be more big news announced soon, and Ed Boon took to Twitter to announce it in usual kryptic manner. The Tweet, which you can view here, as well as below, but what are your thoughts as to what this could be? Kombat Pack 2? New skins for the newer kharacters? Finally getting a new netcode? PC version fixes? I (Tim Static) think the picture of the moon means that there is some new Klassic stages coming (The Pit as we reported before here) but post your conspiracy theories here!!

View attachment 10850

General Reaction from players if it isn't KP2:

Post edited/promoted by TS**

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What the hell is the moon supposed to represent? The current state of the netcode? Yeah, it seems like you're connecting to people living on the moon. You're right about that one, Boon.

Oh it's probably just free stages like the pit to compensate for the botched last gen failure, PC fuck up, and netcode fuck ups. Yay?