What's new

Tech - Mystic Big D Presents The "Mystic Shimmy"

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
one of the only really good things pre patch mystic had. now its much stronger. I terrorized people with this until they figured out what i was going for lol.

Great vid explaining it.

Hey everyone! After careful consideration, I have decided to show off the Mystic tech that I have been teasing for the past week or so.
As said in the video, this works with ALL projectiles in the game. So feel free to explore it!

PLEASE NOTE! If this has been found before I apologize; I have not seen any videos about it anywhere, so I decided to share the wealth. In all honesty, I'd be pretty surprised if no one has found this yet..Anyway, enjoy!

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I made a mistake in the video. EX Push is -6 on block. I was thinking of the beta when it was -1. Sorry!

@Beyond Toxin @zaf @Metzos @YOMI REO @Entire MKXL Community!
Hey everyone! After careful consideration, I have decided to show off the Mystic tech that I have been teasing for the past week or so.
As said in the video, this works with ALL projectiles in the game. So feel free to explore it!

PLEASE NOTE! If this has been found before I apologize; I have not seen any videos about it anywhere, so I decided to share the wealth. In all honesty, I'd be pretty surprised if no one has found this yet..Anyway, enjoy!

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I made a mistake in the video. EX Push is -6 on block. I was thinking of the beta when it was -1. Sorry!

@Beyond Toxin @zaf @Metzos @YOMI REO @Entire MKXL Community!
Nice tutorial