What's new

BG music sounds good, so far...

Still early days i know, but so far the few music tracks i've heard seem to be quite good. Shang's Island has this mystical asian vibe to it and the customisation screen has this tribal war drums thing going on.

Both seem to have some character behind them. Hopefully this is the way they're heading for the rest of the tracks.

Shang Tsungs Island Ruins

Kharacter Kustomisation
Seems to be quite a few different tracks spread throughout this, most sound nice - at least to me.

Last edited:

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I guess, Maybe? All MK music to me is 100% forgettable except for MK2 and the various soundtracks that have exactly nothing to do with the game.

I can't honestly tell you I even noticed any music in MK11 at all yet.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I honestly haven't sat down and listened to the music yet. Most of the vids I've seen have had background noise, so it's been hard to listen to it.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Idk how anyone can forget MK Deception's character selection music
I remember it. Especially considering that's the 3D MK I played the most of. Love the select screen theme.
I even clipped it and had it as my ringtone for quite a while. Along with the old "Toasty!" for notifications

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I haven't heard any yet but hopefully its a step up from MKX. I thought all the old MK games had great music, ill never forget the OSTs the original trilogy.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Could someone post some vids where the background music is prevalent enough to hear? That'd be awesome!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I still don't care for the orchestra feel, to be honest. The old MK dark techno or the 3D era's "heavier" tone with guitars and drums would both be a lot more memorable. Simpler melodies stick out a lot more than complicated musical pieces in fighting games.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I am kinda mad The courtyard has new music instead of a remake or remix of the old one, like MKD and MK9 had. It's such a classic piece.