What's new

Better "Boss" in the movie Shang Tsung vs. Shao Ka

XL

Noob
Shang Tsung. The whole second movie was iffy, including the actors. The first was cheesy, but atleast most of the actors were good.

The only scene I liked from the second movie was when Sonya and Jax fought with Cyrax.

Kazlaz

Noob
there sorta the same mk2 was pretty close to the game but smoke shot bomb no harpoon and i think they said kabal was on the good side and they skiped alot of characters

XL

Noob
I think Jax, Sonya, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage (who died early in the movie), and a few others were played by the same people as the first movie.

Raiden was changed though.

XL said:
I think Jax, Sonya, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage (who died early in the movie), and a few others were played by the same people as the first movie.

Jax was not in the first movie and Sonya is played by a different actor.

krsx

Noob
DAVE101 said:
Ah but he was, briefly... he had a couple of scenes with Sonya. 1 at the start in the club, and once again when she gets on the boat. Poor guy (supposedly) died of a brain anneyurism in 1998 too...

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
DAVE101 said:
XL said:

Jax was in the first movie; but was in only two scenes. First one being when Sonya and he stormed Kano's nightclub. The second was when they were scoping out the dock near Shang's Junk.

EDIT: You posted the same time I did KRSX. :lol:

XL

Noob
Sonya was played by a different actress? I didn't even notice. But like everyone said, Jax was in the first few scenes with Sonya. She got on the boat to follow Kano, he didn't.

Spooky

Banned
Sonya was played by Bridgette Wilson in the first movie she was sexy

the second bitch was ugly and played sonya shitty IMO

liu was the same

johnny was the same

kitana was the same

raiden wasn't

Brian Thompson played Shao Kahn perfectly, I loved Shao Kahn in the movie! Badass shit :yes:

Enigma

Noob
In Mortal Kombat Johnny Cage was played by Linden Ashby.

In Mortal Kombat: Annihilation Johnny Cage was played by Chris Conrad.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Shao Kahn in the second movie was stupid he was a little scawny guy whil Shao Kahn in the game was tall has hell. The first movie was alright but it was sorta cool having a snake instead of a spear come out of Scorpions hand

RaiN said:
Shao Kahn in the second movie was stupid he was a little scawny guy whil Shao Kahn in the game was tall has hell. The first movie was alright but it was sorta cool having a snake instead of a spear come out of Scorpions hand
I was always dissapointed in that scene(scorp). I should have been a Spear, and it should have gotten Cage at least once, but somehow fought it off or something after he got speared. That snake thing was stupid.

abc ur dead0 said:
I was always dissapointed in that scene(scorp). I should have been a Spear, and it should have gotten Cage at least once, but somehow fought it off or something after he got speared. That snake thing was stupid.

Scorpion would've owned Johnny Cage if he wasn't fuckin around with that spear that shouldn't have been a snake in the first place.
fuckin PG-13 bullshit.