What's new

Question Best way to punish?

What the best way to punish a blocked teleport from Mileena, Scorpion, Ermac, sektor?

and the best way to punish a unsafe string, because i can't punish an unsafe string from an oppenent with my own 3B12, or could i maybe do D1 and can i combo off that into 3D12?

please let me know guys.

blocked TP - Wait a split second for them to begin to drop. 3 d1 2 or 3 2, your choice. If you hit them too high up in the roll animation you will drop the combo immediately.

Unsafe string use d1, d3, d4, or b4 (all can xx into smoke bomb besides b4). Or you can use 21 xx bomb > combo, but it's often times much harder because of the very small window to punish (for example, you only have 2 frames to punish a blocked reptile dash). If 21 hits, congrats you have a combo. If it's blocked, still cancel into the smoke bomb and immediately go into poke string pressure as you're set up for it at that point. If you're not sure what that is, view KT Smith NYC's thread about it called "Wrath of the Jackalope" or something to that effect.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
blocked TP - Wait a split second for them to begin to drop. 3 d1 2 or 3 2, your choice. If you hit them too high up in the roll animation you will drop the combo immediately.

Unsafe string use d1, d3, d4, or b4 (all can xx into smoke bomb besides b4). Or you can use 21 xx bomb > combo, but it's often times much harder because of the very small window to punish (for example, you only have 2 frames to punish a blocked reptile dash). If 21 hits, congrats you have a combo. If it's blocked, still cancel into the smoke bomb and immediately go into poke string pressure as you're set up for it at that point. If you're not sure what that is, view KT Smith NYC's thread about it called "Wrath of the Jackalope" or something to that effect.
i love your signature.just love it.