What's new

Strategy Best wake up options against flash

Hey guys , not sure if I'm the only one having a problem with this but whenever I do a wake up attack against flash, I get hit and my wake up attack isn't coming through. Is that supposed to happen? I see on the bottom screen ``wake up`` but nothing comes out

Which character do you play with? Have you searched his/her forums for optimal wake up moves?

Across the board wake up attacks seem to have differing properties. I'm no expert on the topic; in fact, I do not understand the wake up system at all.

As Flash, my attempts to wake up attack get stuffed on the reg'. I held my tongue for the first week, trying to convince myself that I was inputing improperly. But now each time I am stuffed there is an accompanying verbal outburst. "Cabbage" is my favorite, although "bullshit", "garbage", and "stupid fucking game" often get used.

It seems to me that the most effective response to your inquiry would be to say: don't get knocked down in the first place. Thus you won't need wake up attacks.

It's cabbage IMO.

Which character do you play with? Have you searched his/her forums for optimal wake up moves?

Across the board wake up attacks seem to have differing properties. I'm no expert on the topic; in fact, I do not understand the wake up system at all.

As Flash, my attempts to wake up attack get stuffed on the reg'. I held my tongue for the first week, trying to convince myself that I was inputing improperly. But now each time I am stuffed there is an accompanying verbal outburst. "Cabbage" is my favorite, although "bullshit", "garbage", and "stupid fucking game" often get used.

It seems to me that the most effective response to your inquiry would be to say: don't get knocked down in the first place. Thus you won't need wake up attacks.

It's cabbage IMO.
I don't think anyone saying don't get knock down as a reason for me not to complain, it's like trying to ride a bike for the first time and tell someone to not fall. I was playing deathstroke, he's my first choice to take out spammers with charac like aquaman and flash, but I couldn't find a good way to wakeup without me getting hit first. I think it might be only for deathstroke's sword flip, other charac I'm not sure though.