What's new

Best Roster Ever

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
What happened to Hotaru? And Taven? An Jinko? We are lacking some 3D era representation in this "Best Roster Ever" if you ask me. Havik and Kenshi can't carry a whole era by themselves.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Where's Nemesis :D ?
He heard there weren't any S.T.A.R.S. in this game and he wasn't interested.

What happened to Hotaru? And Taven? An Jinko? We are lacking some 3D era representation in this "Best Roster Ever" if you ask me. Havik and Kenshi can't carry a whole era by themselves.
Taven and Shujinko both are just way to important to the lore to be reintroduced as DLC. Either of them need to figure prominently in the story to be given justice. Taven's time will probably come, seeing as Kenshi and Takeda seem to come upon him when tracking Daegon's Red Dragon.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
He heard there weren't any S.T.A.R.S. in this game and he wasn't interested.

Taven and Shujinko both are just way to important to the lore to be reintroduced as DLC. Either of them need to figure prominently in the story to be given justice. Taven's time will probably come, seeing as Kenshi and Takeda seem to come upon him when tracking Daegon's Red Dragon.
Not so sure. Killing Shujinko in MKX and saving Taven by Keshi means they got rid of them forever. At least that’s how I got that message.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Not so sure. Killing Shujinko in MKX and saving Taven by Keshi means they got rid of them forever. At least that’s how I got that message.
Taven being saved by Kenshi, I wouldn't say that. He's just "freed" from the quest at the moment, as the call has not be sounded.

Jinko dieing in the MKX comic...uhh...honestly I don't remember what happened to him. I know he was infected by Havik's blood magic, but that's all I remember. Regardless, he can heal...?? right? Lol!

trufenix

bye felicia
Taven being saved by Kenshi, I wouldn't say that. He's just "freed" from the quest at the moment, as the call has not be sounded.

Jinko dieing in the MKX comic...uhh...honestly I don't remember what happened to him. I know he was infected by Havik's blood magic, but that's all I remember. Regardless, he can heal...?? right? Lol!
He gets beat, but he lives. Taven's rescue isn't canon. Arcade endings are NEVER canon.

trufenix

bye felicia
Most aren't but some are like Johnny's and Kung Lao's from MK9.
Nope. Not one. Not ever. And those are some terrible examples, Cage never went to Seido realm and became a green lantern, and Kung Lao dies in MK9... he doesn't learn anything about anything. That's whats canon.