What's new

Best rivalry introduced in the new timeline to continue in MK11? Kotal Kahn v Rain? Reiko v Kotal?

mattteo

Noob
Damnit Matteo.....the roster is not official yet so how are we gonna say what our best rivalry is if the full story hasn't been introduced yet?....*face palm*

Chill making threads, man. Seriously.

Am I the guy making most threads on TYM? I haven't counted, but if my 5-6 threads in a month are a lot, then there must be some really low posting here. (maybe this censorship is why the site doesn't get as many visitors as reddit, gamefaqs etc.)

What's wrong with asking what rivalry people are expecting in MK11?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Am I the guy making most threads on TYM? I haven't counted, but if my 5-6 threads in a month are a lot, then there must be some really low posting here. (maybe this censorship is why the site doesn't get as many visitors as reddit, gamefaqs etc.)

What's wrong with asking what rivalry people are expecting in MK11?
The most NOT GOOD threads, you're up there. This has nothing to do with censorship in any shape way or form. This has ALOT to do with "Thinking before you post" Reddit, gamefaqs, etc is mostly made up by shitposters. We're small here, and welcome anybody here, but we like to keep quality over quantity.

You put characters in your title that have nothing to do with MK11 currently, so how are people supposed to take the topic seriously? There's nothing wrong with asking the question, but its how you ask it that makes it quality. Re-word it different.

You could have used Cassie VS Kitana because we all saw Cassie Cage's dialogue in the behind the scenes videos calling out Kitana. THAT could be a potential rivalry.

Baraka VS Sonya because they have an interesting dialogue of Sonya asking for his respect. That could be a brand new heated rivalry as well.

Those would have been better examples if you're gonna use names in the title rather than whack ass Reiko who you have put in almost EVERY thread you made. We get it. You're a Reiko fanboy. That doesn't mean he's in the game tho. It doesn't make sense to include him in every topic you make.

THINK
BEFORE
YOU
Quality over quantity, bro bro. Its that simple. You can do it. I have faith in you.

mattteo

Noob
You put characters in your title that have nothing to do with MK11 currently, so how are people supposed to take the topic seriously? There's nothing wrong with asking the question, but its how you ask it that makes it quality. Re-word it different.

You could have used Cassie VS Kitana
You JUST wrote above that we don't know the whole roster and "the roster is not official yet". And now you tell me I should have used Cassie vs Kitana?? Who don't even have a rivalry! Who we don't know if are in the game either!! By your reasoning!

So YOU think before you post. And that xXRagingFlameXx who upvoted you as well.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You JUST wrote above that we don't know the whole roster and "the roster is not official yet". And now you tell me I should have used Cassie vs Kitana?? Who don't even have a rivalry! Who we don't know if are in the game either!! By your reasoning!

So YOU think before you post. And that xXRagingFlameXx who upvoted you as well.
You can do it. I have faith in you.
Congratulations. You're the FIRST person ever to lose hope for in the matter of minutes.

HASHTAG/#HesNotGettingIt

mattteo

Noob
Every post you've ever made could've been status updates like...

This isn't quality.

Make a status update or something. Stop making thread, after thread, after thread.

Are you following me or something? Do you guys look at who is making threads and who is answering? I don't even know who you are and I don't care who replies. I read and reply according to what's in a message, not by looking at a name. How have you made such a fixation with me that you know about what threads I've made? you must be really caught up on this site.

But now that you mention it, you're the guy who made the thread "Karen Strassman POSSIBLY not reprising her roles as Kitana/ Mileena". Yeah, that's really good info provided and a necessary topic.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Congratulations. You're the FIRST person ever to lose hope for in the matter of minutes.

HASHTAG/#HesNotGettingIt
I think he's right though. You didn't specify that your problem was with the quality of his threads in your first post, instead you said that he shouldn't have made a thread about this subject entirely. You changed your argument with the second post, and he called you out on that. It's that simple.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that he shouldn't consider your feedback, this thread is quite poor on content for sure, but there are ways and ways to go about it. Try to be more welcoming mate, I have faith in you. :DOGE

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think he's right though. You didn't specify that your problem was with the quality of his threads in your first post, but that he shouldn't have made a thread about this subject entirely. You changed your argument with the second post, and he called you out on that. It's that simple.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that he shouldn't consider your feedback, this thread is quite poor on content for sure, but there are ways and ways to go about it. Try to be more welcoming mate, I have faith in you. :DOGE
Because common fucking sense

LIKE THIS

At least Cassie and Kitana have both been seen IN THE GAME.

Unlike Reiko. :oops:
I don't go back n forth with people who lack common sense. And you should know that about me already. Welp. Now you do. I'm done. Ignore list he goes and whoop there it is! Bye bye

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
But now that you mention it, you're the guy who made the thread "Karen Strassman POSSIBLY not reprising her roles as Kitana/ Mileena". Yeah, that's really good info provided and a necessary topic.
Yeah because that could've pointed out whether or not Mileena or Kitana could be returning in MK11. It also tied into Scorpion's VA not returning as the character and so on since the 'politics' she spoke of in her tweet could be what's affecting the voice changes. (Why Ashly Burch may not be reprising her role as Cassie) You really tried it though I'll give you that.

The one post I made has more quality than the 6 you've made. Because all of yours are just fanboy shit that could be status updates but you'd rather make a thread over every single thing. I don't make a thread every time I get an idea.

Hold this ignore