What's new

Video/Tutorial Best Online Sub-Zero (in EU-ZONE) RubMyTaco (Netherland) vs. MKNBB (Germany) Online Fight

You are wrong! Your connection is kind of bad.I have great connection and when I play against player with good connection as mine, even conter poking is not that hard. Now you can see the connections power from 1 to 4 green dots. If both players have 4 and you play day time, then it is very enjoyable. With 3 still sucks!
lol i got a very good connection but i live in germany and you and sweden dude..
for some players mk9 online is enjoyable for others not. some can deal with lag others not. thats the old story.
another weird new thing is there is a specific sonya combo which ends with 114. this combo will every time produce a desync. i will find out if this happens in a specific stage or against some characters, i will make a video and expose this bug.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
lbsh mk 9 is the worst online fighting game. all that "best online <put random char here>" is pointless. i think that the netcode from mk9 is even worse since the last patch lol.
Lady! Wenn jemanden ein Spiel nicht gefällt sollte man es nicht schlecht reden weil man es selber nicht mag!

Solltest denke ich mal den Satz verstehen wenn du Ü-18 bist!

Amsonsten labere nicht so ein Scheiß. Vorallem wenn mal selber gezogt hat und zwar nicht wenig!

Lady! Wenn jemanden ein Spiel nicht gefällt sollte man es nicht schlecht reden weil man es selber nicht mag!

Solltest denke ich mal den Satz verstehen wenn du Ü-18 bist!

Amsonsten labere nicht so ein Scheiß. Vorallem wenn mal selber gezogt hat und zwar nicht wenig!
Englisch ist nicht so deins oder, du hast gar nicht verstanden was ich geschreiben hab.? Ich hab über den netcode gesprochen nicht über das game an sich.
Auf Deutsch : meiner meinung nach ist mk9 online das schlechteste aller relevanten (2d)fighting games. es hat den schlechtesten netcode.

Last edited:

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Englisch ist nicht so deins oder, du hast gar nicht verstanden was ich geschreiben hab.? Ich hab über den netcode gesprochen nicht über das game an sich.
Auf Deutsch : meiner meinung nach ist mk9 online das schlechteste aller relevanten (2d)fighting games. es hat den schlechtesten netcode.
Spreche nur 3 Sprachen und fällt schwer alle perfect zu können!

Aber nachdem ich 2 mal durchgelesen habe. Habe ich verstaden das du es nur auf NetCode bezogen hast. Somit sorry und ziehe meine Aussage zurück. Ya das Spiel wäre 100 populärer wenn online game besser wäre!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
You are wrong! Your connection is kind of bad.I have great connection and when I play against player with good connection as mine, even conter poking is not that hard. Now you can see the connections power from 1 to 4 green dots. If both players have 4 and you play day time, then it is very enjoyable. With 3 still sucks!
Disagree. Online is aids with a side of cancer.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
lol i got a very good connection but i live in germany and you and sweden dude..
for some players mk9 online is enjoyable for others not. some can deal with lag others not. thats the old story.
another weird new thing is there is a specific sonya combo which ends with 114. this combo will every time produce a desync. i will find out if this happens in a specific stage or against some characters, i will make a video and expose this bug.
That with the desync is probably random. It happens to me often after a fight. It looks like rage quit, but it is not. Some times when I play with someone with good connection, is no lag from the beginning, but later becomes a slow motion game. I couldn't accept you friend request yesterday, cause my list was full. I will take away someone and add you again so we can try the connection.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Off Topic:

Next month, around 12-14 I should be with My girlfriend and friends in Prague. If anyon knows anyone who would like and could host us for couple matches then that be awesome.

Back to topic:

I am so looking to play these guys again.
Haze, Taco, Bizzle and rest of the crew we met in Rotterdam. Playing offline is absolutely different game. Main difference for me is I can perform certain juggles and react to jumpins while in online my options are limited.

After all this time I can say with confidence that some characters get along better in online play then other so talking BS that lag is on both sides is irrelevant IMO.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
@Braindead & @MoonSpell , the tournament was cancled because the MK9 scene is more then dead over here. No one reacts on the threads. We have no choice but to wait on MKX and plan other tournaments. I will keep yall posted for that ;)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Gotta agree with @MAPUSA here .... MK9 servers sucks. And as for this thread : Online doesnt count. Online means nothing. You cant pick a "best player" online man. We all should know that now. The only good thing about online is learning some match ups and do some expiernce. For the rest.... Gimmicks and other bullshit like d1 and d3 on pressure will work ! Try that offline against a person who knows the frame data very well and you are dead :).

I gotta give Taco the credit tho ! He is offline also a BEAST !

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
Taco is also my favorite EU Subby =)

and yeaaa MK Online Mode is like a Swing Set that stands to near by a wall, it works but it hurts to much after a short while. :mad:
MK offline Scene in Germany? Same as great US-Beer .... doesn't exist :joker:

st9rm

viennality.com
@MK-NBB why do you keep posting this online crap? Play offline for once jeeeeez.
unfortunately there's not really an offline community in austria/germany (+ the game is banned in germany)
i bet mk-nbb would definitely push the offline community, if there was one ;)
jeeeeez

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Taco is also my favorite EU Subby =)

and yeaaa MK Online Mode is like a Swing Set that stands to near by a wall, it works but it hurts to much after a short while. :mad:
MK offline Scene in Germany? Same as great US-Beer .... doesn't exist :joker:
unfortunately there's not really an offline community in austria/germany (+ the game is banned in germany)
i bet mk-nbb would definitely push the offline community, if there was one ;)
jeeeeez
It looks like there's a good number of people on TYM from around here. Let's try to get together and play. I'll create a thread when I get home, maybe we can come up with something.

" El_Duderino-ELE- " add if u want some games. im from finland and i main KL. played with nick herbalist before.