What's new

Video/Tutorial Best Online Sub-Zero (in EU-ZONE) RubMyTaco (Netherland) vs. MKNBB (Germany) Online Fight

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
My problem with all the ego bs is that being the best is not about how many wins you have. Being the best is about what you bring to the table with the character and how you make the scene better with your presence. In my opinion, Lordspinal is the best Sub-Zero.
I playing 3 year MK9 on EU Version and the greatest Sub Zero was NeoSplitter (From Malta) and RubMyTaco! I dont know beast players from USA online but I am sure you dont will find better Sub Zero player then RubMyTaco or NeoSplitter! When Yes you have to show me a fight! Never heard about Lordspinal! Where he is from? PC version?

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I playing 3 year MK9 on EU Version and the greatest Sub Zero was NeoSplitter (From Malta) and RubMyTaco! I dont know beast players from USA online but I am sure you dont will find better Sub Zero player then RubMyTaco or NeoSplitter! When Yes you have to show me a fight! Never heard about Lordspinal! Where he is from? PC version?
I play MK9 EU PS3 since April 2011. Lordspinal is from Netherlands but plays SF4 & KI3 more. I know Dan since MK vs DC.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Taco is definitely a one of the best online Sub-zeros out there.

I played Taco about year ago in offline Kombat at Netherlands MK Traditional Kombat Tournament, and I have to say hes even better. Great patience and footsie game. If Mike would play KL or other S character he would be a Boss.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

I played Taco about year ago in offline Kombat at Netherlands MK Traditional Kombat Tournament, and I have to say hes even better. Great patience and footsie game. If Mike would play KL or other S character he would be a Boss.
Yo are there any tournaments in Netherlands soon?

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv

100% agree with you!

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
I cant think of any sub zeros on PSN (NA server) that really stand out currently. I would love to play you with subby, but you have some violent lag whenever I play you :/

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
There are few players who do play Sub, however none really sticks out beside Taco. When we came into his house at 11pm we were playing till 5 am while we had train to Rotterdam at 7 AM LOL.
He did take out everyone in tournament. Top 5 had all the good characters. He is really talented player. His strength dose not lie in heavy combos or rush down but in maximum patience, great corner traps, well spaced d4, well timed 22's and so on. So the video really dos not resembles his real skill imo.

Braindead

There are few players who do play Sub, however none really sticks out beside Taco. When we came into his house at 11pm we were playing till 5 am while we had train to Rotterdam at 7 AM LOL.
He did take out everyone in tournament. Top 5 had all the good characters. He is really talented player. His strength dose not lie in heavy combos or rush down but in maximum patience, great corner traps, well spaced d4, well timed 22's and so on. So the video really dos not resembles his real skill imo.
It sounds like you are taking about me. :DOGE

Braindead

Did you finally move to Germany?

So i can beat your ass more with decent connection this time. :D
Haha yes I did.
I'll move into my own room next week and I'll have a high-speed wired internet connection, we'll try then :D