What's new

Video/Tutorial Best Online Sub-Zero (in EU-ZONE) RubMyTaco (Netherland) vs. MKNBB (Germany) Online Fight

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I am just gonna put it out there: If any of you guys want to become even better MK9 player, buy a PS4 controller. Your execution will be 50% better. That controller is a masterpiece!

Roko1985

Believe me man.... there was MUCH more unnecessary salt >__<" . Thats gone now, hopefully no more salt on this egg :).

Anyways, I agree with you where you said "Some poeple(like me) have no choice, but only playing online."
Easy to understand :D !!! EASY !!!!! EASY !!!!!!!! (.__.)
I was actually planing many times to fly to Netherlands and try the offline scene, but it is difficult to plan it with small two children around. Here in Sweeden is no competition. Nobody plays MK9. It is not easy to try stuff even in training mode without help from anyone. I would like to play you sometime a bit longer, cause I just get use to your play stile and you don't want to play anymore. I am pretty sure that I will take some games from you. :)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I was actually planing many times to fly to Netherlands and try the offline scene, but it is difficult to plan it with small two children around. Here in Sweeden is no competition. Nobody plays MK9. It is not easy to try stuff even in training mode without help from anyone. I would like to play you sometime a bit longer, cause I just get use to your play stile and you don't want to play anymore. I am pretty sure that I will take some games from you. :)
The scene is not that big here... but there are sure a few active. A FEW ! loll.

I dont want to play anymore... ? Online you mean ? Im always in for some games man. Anytime ;).

Roko1985

The scene is not that big here... but there are sure a few active. A FEW ! loll.

I dont want to play anymore... ? Online you mean ? Im always in for some games man. Anytime ;).
Online , but more then 5-6 games. It takes time to adapt to your play stile.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
To be honest though, this video doesn't even do him justice. I know Mike for two years now, playing him constantly online, and I think he's the best Sub-Zero left. Or was.. he's not reeaally playing the game anymore. But he was one of the few EU online players that actually understood frames, spacing, poking etc.

Roko1985

You say that I am playing just 5-6 games everytime ? ....
Man I always play more than 20 games if the connection is good. Everybody who played against me knows that.
Maybe you had something to do or something, but I find you an interesting opponent I I will be glad if can play some long session sometime.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'd like to play too, if anyone's still playing on ps3 EU. My ID is Apex-B-Hunter, only higher level players please. :D

Zero 1

Subby Player
Well, I always thought that "Best Online" smb is just a cool title of the video and nothing more.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Hey guyz,

I wanna present the greatest Sub Zero fighter from EU.

RubMyTaco is from Netherland and a cool player!

Check the fight out and write your feedback!

Part 1:

Part 2:
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
My problem with all the ego bs is that being the best is not about how many wins you have. Being the best is about what you bring to the table with the character and how you make the scene better with your presence. In my opinion, Lordspinal is the best Sub-Zero.
Ey so I never saw this post but thanks for your opinion bro I play a lil bit of sub-zero I main kabal and noob-saibot I play tag mostly when I used to play
I used to play sub zero in mk vs dc alot I dont really like the cat scratching sub from mk9 tho
I stopped playing mk9 like for almost a year or longer I only played offline against my friends tho
you will see me back in a few weeks or months to prepare myself for MKX
I have an xbox one now and all I do is play KI for now
thank you very much bro much love