What's new

Video/Tutorial Best Online Sub-Zero (in EU-ZONE) RubMyTaco (Netherland) vs. MKNBB (Germany) Online Fight

st9rm

viennality.com
It looks like there's a good number of people on TYM from around here. Let's try to get together and play. I'll create a thread when I get home, maybe we can come up with something.
that would be great
i switched to usf4 until mkx comes out, since we have a huge offline fighting game community in vienna, called the virtual dojo vienna
if ever we have enough people available, we could organize an mk 9/x tournament

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
@MK-NBB why do you keep posting this online crap? Play offline for once jeeeeez.
Why is it crap in your opinion ? It's nice to see people play online if the matches are good. MK9 is a game were you can find much more online opponents than offline. If I had a lot of offline opponents, I would record offline games only. So unfortunately we have to do it with online.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Why is it crap in your opinion ? It's nice to see people play online if the matches are good. MK9 is a game were you can find much more online opponents than offline. If I had a lot of offline opponents, I would record offline games only. So unfortunately we have to do it with online.
Because the level played online is much much lower than the one played offline.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
First time in existnace of MK i am about to join online clan lol :)
Online sucks black coock but after long day work I enjoy 30-40 min of gameplay.
Still active online: Moonspell83

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Dude, you're saying that to people who have a region locked console with no scene in 99% of the cases.
I tought he would understand that.... but no he dont loll.
You do realize I lived in Mexico right?

Here's a picture of the mexican scene:

The level played online is much lower than the level played offline. What does that have to do with not having a scene @Qwark28 ?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You do realize I lived in Mexico right?

Here's a picture of the mexican scene:

The level played online is much lower than the level played offline. What does that have to do with not having a scene @Qwark28 ?
Because he's saying he has to deal with online due to lack of an offline scene. Online is all he has therefore that's what he's going to play. I didn't refer at all to the quality between on and offline play.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Because he's saying he has to deal with online due to lack of an offline scene. Online is all he has therefore that's what he's going to play. I didn't refer at all to the quality between on and offline play.
That was what the topic was about.

I told this MKNBB guy to post offline gameplay, not fraud online garbo poop. Bizzle said it wasn't poop.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
It actually seems to me that some people refuse to understand that the mk scene (especially offline) is not existing in certain countries. Playing online is the only thing left to compete :(
We all know that offline is superior

Both of you calm down.

@Cossner, you may be frustrated with these things, but know that you can choose to ignore all this crap. It may be better for your health if you relax and let it go. You may continue to argue with Bizzle, if you so wish, but just know that any further instances of disrespect will result in infractions.

@The-Bizzle, you should try to not be passive-aggressive with Cossner and be more polite. Things tend to work more in your favor, from an objective point of view, if you remain calm and do not try getting back at him for his rude behavior. Please be nice or infractions will be delivered. Also remember that the report button exists to alert moderators.

This thread has been cleaned.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Both of you calm down.

@Cossner, you may be frustrated with these things, but know that you can choose to ignore all this crap. It may be better for your health if you relax and let it go. You may continue to argue with Bizzle, if you so wish, but just know that any further instances of disrespect will result in infractions.

@The-Bizzle, you should try to not be passive-aggressive with Cossner and be more polite. Things tend to work more in your favor, from an objective point of view, if you remain calm and do not try getting back at him for his rude behavior. Please be nice or infractions will be delivered. Also remember that the report button exists to alert moderators.

Salute :)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Both of you calm down.

Some people really lack basic reading skills.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
So much salt! Some people(like me) have no choice, but only playing online. I would give anything just to have some skilled player around me. Online can be pain in the ass, but you can sill see if someone has fundamentals or not. I have been losing to scorpion players who just picked the game and just JK and random shit was all they did, just because of lag. I don't get angry ,but just leave. It is difficult to say the best, because even the best can lose sometime if you just have a bad day, you can still tell who has the knowledge. There is some really good Sub-Zero players on PSN , but is hard to say who is the best. Some of them use a lot of gimmicks other have simple ,but better defence. I would like to see them fight each other.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
So much salt! Some people(like me) have no choice, but only playing online. I would give anything just to have some skilled player around me. Online can be pain in the ass, but you can sill see if someone has fundamentals or not. I have been losing to scorpion players who just picked the game and just JK and random shit was all they did, just because of lag. I don't get angry ,but just leave. It is difficult to say the best, because even the best can lose sometime if you just have a bad day, you can still tell who has the knowledge. There is some really good Sub-Zero players on PSN , but is hard to say who is the best. Some of them use a lot of gimmicks other have simple ,but better defence. I would like to see them fight each other.
Believe me man.... there was MUCH more unnecessary salt >__<" . Thats gone now, hopefully no more salt on this egg :).

Anyways, I agree with you where you said "Some poeple(like me) have no choice, but only playing online."
Easy to understand :D !!! EASY !!!!! EASY !!!!!!!! (.__.)