What's new

Best NRS game of the Decade?

Which is the best NRS game of the decade?

• MK9

Votes: 94 42.7%
  • Injustice:Gods Among Us

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • MKX

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Injustice 2

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • MK 11

Votes: 50 22.7%
  • Undecided too close to call for me

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
This deserves a proper MK9 remake or re-release. Cmon NRS yall can do it! Komplete edition, remove the region lock, improved existing netcode, and maybe a small update? even without any changes to the game, many fans would be buying mk9 again. That game is just too good to be burried under other new games.
I honestly think the game is still too new to be talking about that.

And Inj2 is the best game.

MK9 is what brought me to this site and was the first fighting game I took seriously. If you were an MK fan, it was a love letter devoted to you.

That being said I eventually stopped playing mk9. Why? Bc of too much broken mess and bugs that got tiresome to deal with for so long EVENTHOUGH it was so much fun to play. My vote is for MK11 first then MK9.

One thing MK9 did get right though is no variations. Every character had a clear archetype and played differently then the rest. I hope to see variations gone in the future.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
And the unlocking system, a more practical krypt, 4 player tag team, story MK 9 did a lot of things better than the past 2 games tbh that I think people tend to forget or overlook.

Good to see everyone has a unique opinion on their favorite NRS game.