What's new

Best Normals?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I'm going to list who I think has the best normals in the game. I will try to keep it in order, but I may be wrong on a few....feel free to add to this if need be. Juggernaut's thread about useless specials inspired me to make this thread considering how the game revolves around normals these days. These are listed WITHOUT GJ/KJ included...just naked by themselves.

LP/Run-jabs: Kabal, Female Ninjas, Sonya, Robots, NightWolf

HP (as aaHP mostly): Male Ninjas, Jax, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Stryker

HK : NightWolf, , Sheeva, U. Sub-Zero, Robots, Jax, Shang Tsung

LK : Jax, Sheeva, Kabal, Sonya, Kano

RH: Liu Kang, Male Ninjas, Kung Lao, Kabal

Uppercut: Liu Kang, Kabal, Shang Tsung, Female ninjas, Sonya

Sweep : Jax, Sonya, Kano, U. Sub-Zero, Stryker

c.LK : Sonya (bar-none), Kano, Sheeva, Female ninjas, Stryker/Shang Tsung

JK : SHang Tsung, U. Sub-Zero, NightWolf, Kano, Jax, Stryker, Female Ninjas, Sheeva

JP: Male ninjas (by far), Kano, Sheeva, Sindel

I don't think anyone uses c.HK or c.LP but someone can add them if they want. I did my best but i'm prolly inaccurate for a few. Please do your own list so we can compare.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
EDIT: I added Kano to JK since he definitely has one of the best JumpKicks in the game and I just simply forgot for some odd reason.....I would say it's about 3rd or 4th as far as priority goes. Not quite as good as Shang or NightWolf but still ridiculously pointy, well-ranged and beastly.

Also, BUMP. I'd like to see some more opinions on this one.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
-Kano has the best JK and Sweep
-Sheeva's HK is gdlk.
-Female Ninja's have the best LP aside from Kabal
-Male Ninjas have the best RH

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
-Kano has the best JK and Sweep
-Sheeva's HK is gdlk.
-Female Ninja's have the best LP aside from Kabal
-Male Ninjas have the best RH
Why do I always lose priority to U Sub and NW and SHang as Kano when we both do JKs then? I always thought his was ridiculously good, but it just doesnt feel top to me.

You think Female ninjas run-jabs are better than Sonyas?

Also I never really figured out what c.HK or c.LP is actually useful for.....do you have anything worth using them on?

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Female ninjas are the best for the run-jabs and kara-jabs game. The fastest sweepers are Sonya,Kano and Jax (all the same) but female ninjas have better range.