Better Mame for Offline UMK3

• 119++

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Another

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mgo

Noob
I just know mame32k and 0.119 ++. 0.119 gives you the option to use multiple keyboards, but aside of this, which one is the most accurate compared to real Arcade? There are lot of mame versions and I dont know if they still are changing issues on the input, speed, etc. Also, I dont know if the performance varies from one PC to another (considering both pcs being decent)
I just recall performing a version of Reptile Infinite combo and it being too different from one mame to another to the point I couldnt perform it in one of the mame versions i tried. So we have to just keep using 119 or explore most modern versions? @Shock

KOHR

Noob
If you're interested, try this one. I'm playing only online so i never tested any other than 0.119 versions. It says
GroovyMAME, also known as GroovyUME, is a multi-platform fork of MAME/UME with greater emphasis on CRT monitor support, in order to provide smoother gameplay with less input lag than using regular MAME on an LCD screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgo

nwo

Noob
The input delay heavily depends on the monitor you're using, assuming your PC is able to emulate the game full speed.

Last edited: