What's new

Best DLC ever

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
No Takeda and otherwise too male dominant. I'd take Sektor out and replace him with Sareena, and put in Takeda instead of Kenshi (who has already been DLC, so he won't be that again). I'd also prefer if Quan Chi was replaced with someone else as well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That actually would be the best DLC not going to lie(though I would give Quan a rest and Reiko meh think I'd rather have Ashrah over them) though to save a spot for the cyborgs just put in Triborg but since he was DLC last game IDK if he'd make it again this game. I definitely want Ermac, Fujin, NW, Smoke, Sindel and Reptile. If they don't make it in periodically over hopefully at least 3 Kombat Packs(I'm still hoping for 4 but we'll see) then I think it would be a missed opportunity.

Wigy

There it is...
No Takeda and otherwise too male dominant. I'd take Sektor out and replace him with Sareena, and put in Takeda instead of Kenshi (who has already been DLC, so he won't be that again). I'd also prefer if Quan Chi was replaced with someone else as well.
Lol characters should come through on merit and popularity not a quota of sex

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
hahahaha

stop with that "male dominant" r u guys some Trans everything ?

DLC

Chameleon
Kenshi
Havik
Reiko
Doomslayer
Fujin
Spawn
Terminator
Robocop
Stryker
Nightwolf
Ash
The Creeper

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Absolutely zero shot of this being the DLC. There's no guests in your suggestions. Just give it up. We are NEVER getting another NRS game without guests. Just accept it.

Ermac, Reptile, Fujin, Sindel, Sareena, Smoke I do think we will see, though. I'd be happy as long as Ermac is there. Actually, I'll be happy even if he isn't.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I am all in for Human Smoke, no idea why anyone would want Havik though. Did he do something significant that I don't remember?

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Conspiracy Theory: NRS plans on making the life cycle of MK11 3 years (Before they drop IJ3) and we are getting FOUR Kombat Packs including a Story DLC. By the end of the game's life almost everyone will have their favorites included.

Gerchap

Noob
I am all in for Human Smoke, no idea why anyone would want Havik though. Did he do something significant that I don't remember?
Havik is a character that looked just too good I wonder what NRS would do now that they’re making pretty much all the character looking even better, his special moves were cool too

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Tanya won't be DLC again. Also, not a fan of Guts or Myers. And I personally think there are more interesting female characters than Sheeva and Ashrah to choose from. So that's another no from me.