What's new

Question Best Corner Map Wake Ups For GA?

Usually when I am locked in the corner it's basically game over for me.

I have tried to wake slide kick myself out. I read somewhere, this is one of the best wake ups for GA when he's locked in the corner - yet I cannot get it out for some reason.

Online, that small window for wake ups is extremely precise and has a total different set of time input constrictions compared to offline. (At least for me) I need more practice on the slide. Offline though, I can do it no problem, online, I epic fail.

Any other recommended corner wake ups for the GA?

(If this has been discussed elsewhere for GA some one please link me. Thanks)

ShenChan

Noob
Well you have a couple of options:

1) Wake up attack - Slide is the best of course. You can do hurricane bow but if your opponent does a crossup jump attack, you're done. Generally this 2 options are the better ones.

2) Just block and push block them- This builds up enough space for you to guess how he's gonna come in again or for you to get out of the corner.

3) Stay calm and wait to interrupt - If you have ice arrow in stock, stay calm and wait for opportunity to interrupt their strings with cr. 1 to whatever

4) Wait for anti air at the corner- GA's cr.2 hitbox to his back is really good. Well if it's doomsday, don't think this option will work that well.