What's new

General/Other Best "Combo Pack" for Batman

Zato1984

Noob
Have some questions for you, Batman experts.

1 - Which is the best combo with reset (bats), I don't want reset interactables
2 - Which is the best/most damaging combo with reset (bats) and meter? I don't want reset interactables.
2 - Wich is the best corner combo whit/without meter

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Have some questions for you, Batman experts.

1 - Which is the best combo with reset (bats), I don't want reset interactables
2 - Which is the best/most damaging combo with reset (bats) and meter? I don't want reset interactables.
2 - Wich is the best corner combo whit/without meter

1 - For bats but no meter, I like J2, 223, B3, J2, B23, bats, DF1.
2 - For both bats and meter I use: J2, 223, J2, 223, B2-MB DB1, B3, J2, B23. It's 1 bar and around mid 40s. I recommend you learn this combo, and more specifically how to do B2 into MB Sky Grapple (DB1 MB).
3 - I'm not sure, this probably isn't good advice but when they're in the corner I go for the free cross up with J2 to get another 40%. Might have to get someone else to answer this for you. Or visit the combo thread for Batman.

Hope this helped some.

Also if you're looking for something a bit easier for the meter and bats combo, you could do: J2, 223, B3, J2, B23, bats, DF1 MB, NJ2, B23.
NJ = Neutral Jump, if you didn't know. So just jumping with 2 without going back or forth.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
1 - For bats but no meter, I like J2, 112, B3, J2, B23, bats, DF1.
2 - For both bats and meter I use: J2, 112, J2, 112, B2-MB DB1, B3, J2, B23. It's 1 bar and around mid 40s. I recommend you learn this combo, and more specifically how to do B2 into MB Sky Grapple (DB1 MB).
3 - I'm not sure, this probably isn't good advice but when they're in the corner I go for the free cross up with J2 to get another 40%. Might have to get someone else to answer this for you. Or visit the combo thread for Batman.

Hope this helped some.

Also if you're looking for something a bit easier for the meter and bats combo, you could do: J2, 112, B3, J2, B23, bats, DF1 MB, NJ2, B23.
NJ = Neutral Jump, if you didn't know. So just jumping with 2 without going back or forth.
Corner combos?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Zato1984

There's a whole discussion on Batman's reset in the threads. Look for that. But I'm not sure why you say (bats) for...

His corner combo that works for me does 50% damage
1124 or b114 (bring out bats at plus frames)
b23, dash, 123, b23, release bats, MB Straight Grapple, NJ2, B23

I did one the other day that was 53% but I forgot it like a dumb cunt.