What's new

Best Brutalities in the Game (and Most) Why isn't this character Used More

its been 2 yrs and people still only play as the same old characters; even with Shao's recent buffs I still run into the same 5 or 6 chars in Kombat League.
Kollector is by far (IMO) so well balanced, and fun and has a so many brutalities that they wanted us to finish every match differently

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
I've been a day 1 Kollector main, who's only dabbled in other characters for brief periods of time only to come back to him. I'd say 98% of my time on this game has been with Kollector. Is he well-balanced? I'd say so. Fun? Absolutely. Great brutalities for sure...BUT...what's stopping him from being played by everyone? IMO, if someone knows how to play against him, it's VERY difficult to open them up. Also, his hitboxes need some adjustments. You can tell he was one of the last characters they worked on/fleshed out because compared to the rest of the cast, he falls behind. B1 needs some adjustment. The hitbox for it needs to be adjusted vertically more. This is a "mid" that definitely doesn't feel like one. When I play characters like Erron Black or Kabal (who I've also been playing with more recently), they have almost magnet-like hitboxes that pull me in and execute their combos. Fix the B1 hitbox with very slight adjustments to his other buttons, he'd be played by more. It's been a frustrating ride with him through this game, however, he's the most fun character for me so I stick it out. Although, I'm really having a lot of fun with Kabal at the moment too. Might have finally found my official #2 in this game. You can just feel how much more fleshed out he is compared to Kollector.