What's new

Question best anti air?

I'm trying to figure out what deathstrokes best anti air is but I can't seem to find a good one. His down 2 doesn't seem to work very well and it doesn't seem like his sword flip is good on reaction, and if they read it I get blown up. Sorry if this has been posted before i'm new to tym

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'm trying to figure out what deathstrokes best anti air is but I can't seem to find a good one. His down 2 doesn't seem to work very well and it doesn't seem like his sword flip is good on reaction, and if they read it I get blown up. Sorry if this has been posted before i'm new to tym
It is his df3. The jumping spinning blade special. Catches them in front of you or behind and is a hard knock down. It is really his only reliable option.

I dont know if it has or hasnt been posted before, but tym has this nifty search feature at the top right that you should check before posting anything. Also, since you were already on the deathstroke subforum you can check the next couple pages of threads for the topic before making a new one.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I dont know if it has or hasnt been posted before, but tym has this nifty search feature at the top right that you should check before posting anything. Also, since you were already on the deathstroke subforum you can check the next couple pages of threads for the topic before making a new one.
You are the biggest douche on this forum. I know with 100% certainty that whenever I see your name pop up in a thread you're either calling for moderators to do something with someones post, giving someone some smug remark about how you think they should use the forum, or correcting grammar. ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You wanna repeat that without the shit attitude? Thanks. :16Bit

abctree Deathstroke's best anti air is definitely his Sword Flip (down forward 3 (X or A depending on console, assuming you're on default settings)). It's 8 frames and has a great aerial hitbox so it can be used on reaction to most jumps. :) Next time please use the Search feature or ask in the general discussion thread stickied at the top of the Deathstroke forum.

SS doesnt do it for me
SF is great on reaction beats almost everything
or at least trades sometimes
and very rare it loses to sth if u timed it right
I might be wrong though

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Flip is great on AA. It comes out super fast, has a nearly unavoidable hitbox, and is only unsafe on grounded blocking opponents. In that situation, you shouldnt have tried to AA with it in the first place.