What's new

Best and Worst Character Mains in the Zombie Apocalypse

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
OK here's the scenario. It's your standard zombie apocalypse, slow moving zombies, you got to take out the brain, if you get bit you turn. there are no special types of zombies left 4 dead style, just your standard slow moving zombies. which character mains would be the best and worst at surviving in this situation.

for the worst it would definitely be scorpion mains: if we're being honest scorpion players are probably going to be the ones that started the apocalypse. they would have no understanding of resource management and would constantly being overextending when moving through towns. not to mention they would be way to trigger happy and end up alerting all the zombies of our location the moment they get the chance.

the best would be geras mains: a geras main would shoot his own mother if he saw as much of a mosquito bite on her. they would take no unnecessary risks and wouldn't associate themselves with any low tier survivor.

topic was inspired by sajam's most recent video

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Best would be Cetrion. Infinite long range resources and she doesn’t have to reload. Plus if she gets swarmed she can teleport.

GG

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Best would be Cetrion. Infinite long range resources and she doesn’t have to reload. Plus if she gets swarmed she can teleport.

GG
keep in mind I'm not saying that the character is in this situation. this is about the players that main said character. so as a cetrion main I do not have access to elemental powers in the zombie apocalypse

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
keep in mind I'm not saying that the character is in this situation. this is about the players that main said character. so as a cetrion main I do not have access to elemental powers in the zombie apocalypse
Oh... well that’s no fun. I like the other way better.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
D'vorah mains could go either way. We're certainly tenacious, willing to make the best of a bad situation, and come prepared ready to set traps, but overall decision making is lacking, while also having no ability to let go of anyone they care about that's been turned.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Jax mains would do ok. He has some room for error as his arms so he wouldn't be infected/screwed easily. Being able to heat his own arms by means of hitting things allows him to not rely on ammunition to use heat missiles and has a sense of resource management. Skarlet using blood would prob thrive pretty well too since she's self sufficient.

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
Jade mains would be that one dude in the black hoodie who posts up in the corner with his head down, arms crossed and shoulders hunched, rambling about how our situation is completely fucked, our struggle is futile, and that we should just abandon all hope and accept our fates.

Sonya, Geras, and Erron mains would spend an hour or several debeating on who to throw under the bus use as a distraction while everyone else makes it to safety.

Lao mains would be that one guy asking for the AR-15 when he doesn't even know how to use the .45 he's been given.

I'm pretty sure if I amplify my sunlight with Kotal Kahn it would save the world.

Also blood totem on test dummies? Free win.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Raiden, he's immortal, can't die if he does he comes back, is a thorn in everyone's side lol and can apparently change time, teleport, heal, repair cosmic rifts, do anything he needs to, turn others into Gods and has an answer for everything seemingly lol.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I think you may want to consider editing the OP to more clearly reflect that the original question is about the people that play the characters, not the characters themselves. Seems like people are fairly consistently missing the original intent.