What's new

Tech - Killer Berserker Stance 2 Chip Concept

So I've been trying to find uses for BS2, and I think I've found a bit of tech. The chip on BS2 by itself is P Gud, but it's obviously unsafe, so anyone who knows the mu will punish you. BUT the MB hit makes it +1 (There is a gap, but within the new meta it's less rewarding to punish gaps with armor), so it you can go for a f1 and get about 8% chip and still making yourself safe with BS1. If they poke, after the blocked BS2 MB, You can do f4, d3, or BS1 (But do it REALLY quick). This may be less useful against characters with very long reaching/fast pokes, but the distance you're put at makes me think few characters can punish with more than a d4. If you spend all 3 bars on this, the combined chip ending with f12, BS1 is about 23% chip (which is poor for three bars, but it's there). d3 seems to be the best option since if they try to mash a poke, they'll get hit, and if they don't block after that, I notice that people often try to mash AGAIN, and they eat a f1.

Note: I'm sure this has flaws that can be abused and that against some characters it won't work. I just wanted to share some ideas with the Leatherface community.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It wouldn't jail it'd just be really fast (F1 would come out in 6f) and it's a high so since it doesn't jail and is a high you could get low poked which means you will probably have to low poke after this to get people to stop poking out of F1.

Kokoko

Somehow
1. It doesn't jail with +1 on block
2. On the midscreen you can't reach opponent with f1 after BS2MB (block and hit)
3. There is no reason for your opponent to block BS2MB. He can use a gap before your MB and press his buttons after that.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
2. On the midscreen you can't reach opponent with f1 after BS2MB (block and hit)
3. There is no reason for your opponent to block BS2MB. He can use a gap before your MB and press his buttons after that.
On block it doesn't push them THAT far away.

It wouldn't jail it'd just be really fast (F1 would come out in 6f) and it's a high so since it doesn't jail and is a high you could get low poked which means you will probably have to low poke after this to get people to stop poking out of F1.
I was trying to write this quick since I had to get to school, but yeah I forgot to mention d3 is also what you can do (probably the best thing to do). I also realized after writing it would get beat out by any 6 frame move or it would at least trade. I just thought this would spark some ideas about finding some shit for BS2.

You can poke out of the gap?

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Some chars can meterlessly interrupt it, mileena can raw roll that for a full combo every time. Not sure who else can, but I interrupt it with her every time without an issue, I'd look to see who else can do that as well if anyone.