What's new

Belokk-The Canceled Mortal Kombat Gold Character from Dynasty

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Ermac is legendary in the Mortal Kombat series for being an unfinished bug that developed into the red part of the MK Ninja rainbow (I know that isn't 100% the story, let me have this intro). But what about the characters that stayed unfinished? Youtuber Dynasty explores one of those characters in a recent video.

Belokk was a character designed for Mortal Kombat Gold, the Dreamcast exclusive port of Mortal Kombat 4. All five of you who bought a Dreamcast and played this game are probably all "wait, my copy didn't have him in it!". And you'd be right. That demon looking dude never made it to the final cut, despite some official screenshots released for the game showing him off. So what's the deal with that? Dynasty covers that in his video down below, with the official word and industry rumors as to why he came so far just to lose it all.

If you like that video, go check out his playlist for some other missing MK characters, including this one about some weird duck ninja. For some updates on his next video, swing by Twitter and give him a follow there.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Not even gonna bother just because the video is from that YouTube channel, no matter how interesting the story is.

It's a principle thing.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So for people to see the process, I go on Youtube/Twitter every other day and see what new MK/Injustice stuff is up. I've literally never heard of this guy, the video was just a million times more informative than the "Mk11 ReVeAlEd?" and "CHECK OUT MY EPIX 3 WIN STREAK ON I2 RANKED (STAREFIRE HARD)".

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So for people to see the process, I go on Youtube/Twitter every other day and see what new MK/Injustice stuff is up. I've literally never heard of this guy, the video was just a million times more informative than the "Mk11 ReVeAlEd?" and "CHECK OUT MY EPIX 3 WIN STREAK ON I2 RANKED (STAREFIRE HARD)".
No worries, brother. You have a lot of good credit stocked up here.