What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Been playing jacqui for a long time now and still don't have her f2u2 consistent. Any tips?

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
She's been my main for awhile and the only move I don't have down consistently is her f2u2, anybody have tips to do it?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
it was tricky for a while tbh, you basically have to input the u2 super early, like even earlier than other strings. Do f2 and then immediately slide to u2 before the f2 even comes out.
In most combos you can do a stand 1 before f2u2 which gives you a small window to do it properly as opposed to doing it after a run or a njP, but yeah you basically have to grind it up in training for a bit.

While you're there grind stanky leg's input as well.

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
it was tricky for a while tbh, you basically have to input the u2 super early, like even earlier than other strings. Do f2 and then immediately slide to u2 before the f2 even comes out.
In most combos you can do a stand 1 before f2u2 which gives you a small window to do it properly as opposed to doing it after a run or a njP, but yeah you basically have to grind it up in training for a bit.

While you're there grind stanky leg's input as well.
I have stanky legs down packed :)

Have anyone tried to see if there an option select on f2u2 with fake out or into ground pound ? Might have to see if it's possible