What's new

Beating people with Sheeva

jdub03

Noob
Is this unavoidable. I do this all the time and everyone gets hit. No one has escaped yet.

BLocked Jk>immediate head stomp
Jk(landed)> immediate head stomp

Either people are surprised by it everytime or its unavoidable. Does anyone know?

dreemernj

Ambassador
And you can follow up a jump kick with a stomp and have it be unavoidable.

But if you are jumping in, you should probably go for the jump punch to autocombo.

Jump punch starter, popup combo, step in aaHP HP, jump kick, unavoidable stomp is 65% damage.

jdub03

Noob
i never thought of that ill try it.

with the jk to stomp im usually doing a crossover JK and i know there going to block.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
The only time the RH to Ground Stomp in combo is worth trying when it comes down to damage is if you get the aaHP which puts it over the normal combo.

Adding aaHP to RH with a clean stomp which is 54.2% is possible on:

Male ninjas, Jax, Stryker, Sub-zero, Sindel, Kabal and might be possible on the Robots by basically 1 frame although I'm not sure.
Hi Shock,
It's also possible on Kano, Nightwolf and Robots without modification (timing on Robots is more rigid). On Sonya, Kung Lao, Liu Kang and Sheeva, you have to do a run step before the aaHP and it works. So the combo is possible on all character except Shang Tsung and female ninjas.

I love Sheeva and I use her a lot. The gap between characters in UMK3 is small in my opinion.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think it's possible on Shang, at least not mid screen. Still, doing 4 hit pop up, aaRH, TPS, is just a hair more than the 7 hit combo.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Yes, it seems impossible. I think you have only one frame to do the aaHP to aaRH on female ninjas and the run step must be long so I guess it's not very practical to do in a match. I'm having problem with the double aaHPs version of the combo, do you use it in a match?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only character I use aaHPHP against is Jax really, Sub is possible with some effort, Stryker somewhere between.