What's new

BCF Online Injustice 2 Tournament #4

Join Body Count Fighting in its fourth Online Injustice 2 tournament, happening Thursday, October 11 at 6:00PM PST. Registration is currently open and FREE via smash.gg!

For standings and prizing information, check out the BCF Online Tournament circuit page.

Tournament Information:

Starting May 17, Body Count Fighting is hosting an online tournament series in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition and Injustice 2, awarding players their share of a $250 prize pool each week and points towards an online finals series at the end of the year. The winner of each game’s finals series at the end of 2018 gets a trip to LA and a paid feature match at a BCF event in 2019!

• Thursday, October 4: Street Fighter V Online Tournament #4
  • Thursday, October 11: Injustice 2 Online Tournament #4
All tournaments start at 6:00PM PT and will be streamed on https://www.twitch.tv/bcfighting.

Registration opens at 12:01AM PT the day of the tournament and closes at 5:00PM PT, one hour prior to the start of the tournament.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Here's top 8:

Do yourself a favor and watch 2eZ vs. Tweedy (3rd set I believe), really makes you think!
I've seen a Deadshot player win an online tournament not too long ago (I can't remember which one it was, but I saw it). Regardless, this is indeed another proof that you can never count-out balance in fighting games and their characters, and especially not in NRS games.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Here's top 8:

Do yourself a favor and watch 2eZ vs. Tweedy (3rd set I believe), really makes you think!
That was a fun ass set, two players just trying to dominate in the zoning game and neither wanted to give an inch