What's new

bc Honeybee vs. ALG Dragon/WoTG Results

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

While it may come as no surprise to many of you that Noble Semiij won Week 9 of War of the Gods, that doesn't mean there weren't a lot of surprises in this week's Top 8. In one of his best showings this season, bc Honeybee had some INSANE matches this week, leading to a shake-up in the current standings and getting us the run-back from last year's EVO.

After being sent to the loser's bracket by Noble Rewind, ALG Dragon was up against Honeybee for the first time since EVO Grand Finals. This led to a pretty intense set of matches, culminating in a win by Honeybee, knocking Dragon out of the Top 8 and getting some revenge for his previous loss. In the process, this led to some shakeups in the final WoTG Top 8, with Honeybee now sitting at 6th place, Dragon is now only 10 points above Noble Tweedy for 3rd, and only 25 points separates Emperor Kombat from Method Sylverrye and BxA Anbu GetReked for 8th place. Things are going to be interesting in the last few weeks of War of the Gods Season 2, that's for sure.

If you missed this week's Top 8, you can catch the archive right here. If you just want to see Honeybee and Dragon's set (trust me, you do), you can catch that down below from Honeybee's Youtube. If you want to catch more from the Stream.me crew, there's The Clash tomorrow and the next week for War of the Gods on Sunday.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awesome set. I like HB's channel, he seems like a oool, down to earth fellow.