What's new

BB Buffs Wishlist

This is really about blade stance...

Allow bf3 to travel full screen. This gives BB a decent option when getting zoned out in certain mus.

Allow bf3 to be mb during travel phase (similar to CWs catdash) in exchange for being more punishable on block or just allow to go full screen if mb.

Now this change is probably too much but i also think bf3 should be able to be done in the air traveling in a diagonal angle. This gives BB an aerial option for blade stance.

This wouldn't be too much imo and gives blade stance a better purpose.

Last post...please allow BB to trait cancel into specials. This change wouldn't be much at all but it will help him along the way as the meta evolves. Please NRS!!!

Overall I just have to play against more people. Right now I feel comfortable with Beetle against most characters. Maybe Catwoman is tough? Just based on me losing to catwomen in general lol.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
This is really about blade stance...

Allow bf3 to travel full screen. This gives BB a decent option when getting zoned out in certain mus.

Allow bf3 to be mb during travel phase (similar to CWs catdash) in exchange for being more punishable on block or just allow to go full screen if mb.

Now this change is probably too much but i also think bf3 should be able to be done in the air traveling in a diagonal angle. This gives BB an aerial option for blade stance.

This wouldn't be too much imo and gives blade stance a better purpose.
How about j1 as an aerial option in blade stance. It's insanely good.

Also the jury isn't out on this character yet if scarecrow just won a major.

Please with the rampant buff threads..

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
Nope, nope, nope absolutely not. Still early days and BB isn't suffering any massive weaknesses.

For the first time, NRS balance is really close to being there. Let them clean up the nonsense (Atroc interactables etc.) but then let's just let the game breathe for a bit!

Air mandible strike is already a gear ability. I agree it should be a regular part of his kit.

As far as the full screen armored strike i think its not really necessary. BB has great movement. He doesn't suffer as much against zoners as some. I'd say add the armor but no need to increase range.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I really wish Mandible Flurry was a competitive mode move.
I also wish there were more options to cancel into trait during his strings/normals.

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
To be honest I agree with @Pakman Beetle seems like he's perfectly fine. Great zoning, great normal's, Decent damage. if he does receive some love I hope they are smart about it, could wreck him or create a monster. Guess we shall see ^_^

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I haven't met a character or situation that BB doesn't have an answer for. As far as his trait goes ending in f2 trait and all bladed specials letting you switch either way seems plenty to me.

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again.
I would LOVE for them to make MB DF1 a higher bounce so we could b3 for better dmg off of that move.

The normal BnB is fine (__xxDF1MB, 3xxBF2, F23xx shield).
I just feel like it would add a little more damage..

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
@EMPR_MURK uses BB? Better question why not make his Aerial Dive a base move? And also his mandible strike? So he has more options up close? And give armor on his regular dive not his aerial one? So that his trait stance is decent

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
His DF1 mb is good the way it is bounce height wise tbh... just do 3, stage bounce, b3, it's hella damage and unclashable

Dr4che

i will fix the bug ;)
remove 111 gap. shorten recovery after flight when u cancel flight db2 with d. give him better dmg with blades out. reduce scaling a bit. and i would be screaming and run circles