What's new

General/Other Batman's SM not very Bat like...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If you watch closely you will notice that the second batarang hits just 1 or 2 seconds before the car ran over the victim, so unless it runs at a supersonic speed it must be assumed that the first batarang gives the target location.
So? ... You can see a blinking on the second batarang. It's a tracker dude.

The first one is to smoke and disorient the victim.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I don't think it's possible to tell a move's "true" usefulness from what we've been given, so I won't comment on that.

As for the Super Moves, they're alright. I think Harley's is the worst of the bunch, but I can't see them being a big part of the actual game, so I'm guessing they'll be pretty hype when the actually happen. Same with the stage transitions. If Super Moves are meant to be used often, then they need to be as short as the ones in Soul Calibur V. Any longer and it's a main problem; however, it was said in one of those old interviews that SMoves in Injustice aren't meant to be used more than once a match.
This right here. The game has more useful and resourceful ways to use the meter, so super moves will be rarely seen and/or very situational in the long scheme of things.

I can't get to a computer so from my phone.

The only time high level players use it to finish is if they have meter laying around. At high level play they're used for tactical purposes or combo enders. In anime games if you have meter, it's usually burnt quickly on rapids, and DDs.

On a side note, I have to agree with the OP. The SMs look like they're solely for damage. I especially facepalm at the fact that landing a Super with a rushdown or grappler character sends the opponent away from you.
Not sure why you responded to me. I don't disagree with any of that.

And if they have meter lying around wouldn't they use it to finish? a super move can't be broken, so why not use that to prevent a clash.

although I want to say I shouldn't have said astral. Those are... for most intentional purposes, sort of like babalities.