What's new

Batman's reversal tech.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I'm guessing the position Batman is in after the whiffed B2 reverses the opponent for the J3? Does this work with J2 as well?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
When you said reversal I thought it was an actual reversal. Cool tech though!

gross

Noob
I'm guessing the position Batman is in after the whiffed B2 reverses the opponent for the J3? Does this work with J2 as well?
Yup it works with J2 but is better use the j3 because if you decide you want to go back or up front.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I feel like you might be able to get this same effect off a HKD midscreen as well... hmmmm....

You can tech roll back 112 when you get hit by it in the air.

I was experimenting with this last night, try these set ups.

113 Back 3 in a corner with NO transition, up grapple to bring them down into a hard knockdown, back 2, jump back 3. This is meter less but it was difficult for me to get 100% of the time.

There's also this when you get close to or are in the same kind of corner:

113, dash, 123 3xxgrapple MB, back 3, up grapple. back 2, jump back 3.

And the last useful one I found was after you hit someone with the cross up forward 3 in the corner (ANY CORNER) :

Neutral jump 2, back 2xxUp grapple. back2 jump back 3

coolwhip

Noob

And here is the rest.
@DarthArma @Forever @RMGamerblake.
The first one in the OP is awesome and dirty as hell. But everything in these videos can be techrolled as B112 doesn't lead to a hard knockdown if done to an opponent in the air (unless he decides not to tech roll).

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The first one in the OP is awesome and dirty as hell. But everything in these videos can be techrolled as B112 doesn't lead to a hard knockdown if done to an opponent in the air (unless he decides not to tech roll).
You can circumvent that if you do MB Grapple into B112.