What's new

General/Other Batman's alternate

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

Taken from a Portuguese show (from the sound of the language). Why would they have a full non-Injustice Batman statue near Injustice? It has to be a hint.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That's just Arkham City Batman, and although it could be something I kind of doubt it. After all Arkham City was made under WB's watch as well...Although, Joker kind looked influenced by the Arkham City design too though.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
That's just Arkham City Batman, and although it could be something I kind of doubt it.
I'm sure it was just a prop lying around that they figured they could use.
While we already know that Batman will be getting a New 52 costume; it's also worth noting that it appears that he's getting an Arkham City skin as well.

The steelbook very clearly shows the Arkham City costume; the belt, elongated ears, suit texture, symbol and gauntlets are all dead give-aways. Interestingly enough, it does appear next to the New 52 costumes for Supes and WW (placeholder potentially?), but this isn't the kind of thing that should be overlooked. We could very well get an AC skin for Bats.

To be honest, I don't even know if anyone on TYM noticed this, or if everyone did and just didn't really think it was a big deal. I think it's a nice touch.

Edit: On a side note, Arkham City alternates for Nightwing and Catwoman would be amazing.

While we already know that Batman will be getting a New 52 costume; it's also worth noting that it appears that he's getting an Arkham City skin as well.

The steelbook very clearly shows the Arkham City costume; the belt, elongated ears, suit texture, symbol and gauntlets are all dead give-aways. Interestingly enough, it does appear next to the New 52 costumes for Supes and WW (placeholder potentially?), but this isn't the kind of thing that should be overlooked. We could very well get an AC skin for Bats.

To be honest, I don't even know if anyone on TYM noticed this, or if everyone did and just didn't really think it was a big deal. I think it's a nice touch.

Edit: On a side note, Arkham City alternates for Nightwing and Catwoman would be amazing.
im still furious that only the UK is getting this much more appropriate statue as compared to the US getting an all WW favored statue.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Wait...52 costumes?

52?!?!?!?!?!?!

i didn't noticed it. that's cool, the arkham city costume is great

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Ok so...

Can anyone break down in simple bullet points, what skins batman has currently got including DLC?

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Ok so...

Can anyone break down in simple bullet points, what skins batman has currently got including DLC?
He has his main one, seen in the first round of that battle arena.
His alternate seen in round 2 of the battle arena.
Zombie Batman (Amazon Preorder?)
New 52 (Battle Edition Preorder)
Arkham City (Walmart Preorder)
Edit: lol got beat to it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Sweet, thanks guys.

I can say I that his 1st is great, the Zombie one I could get into, but I don't know how much difference there will be between Arkham and 52.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
IM SO HARD RIGHT NOW BATMAN ALTERNET COSTUME FUUUUCK YES. LETS TALK ABOUT HIS STANCE TOO

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
LBSH Tara Reid should be the voice and character model for everything in every game ever.