What's new

Batman Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Discuss anything you think will be, want to be, or hope to be in Batman's role in Injustice 2. Anything about the dark knight's place in a gameplay, story, or design standpoint!!!

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Fix the stanceeeee! I don't even like Batman,and his Injustice 1 stance still bothered me. So goofy. Also, would be cool to see him as the villain this time around somehow.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He looked really cool in the trailer. I'm guessing this is the Batman from the universe with dick Superman, and the green could possibly be some kryptonite.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think so. How do you guys expect him to play in this game, and what do you think the gesr will do to affect him?

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
You know, I don't think it is. Only because he gears up to the green shit to fight flash. If he can choose between different gears, why would he choose Kryptonite gear to fight someone Kryptonite doesn't effect?

I imagine he will be quite similar to how he was in IGAU. I love playing Lex, but Batman is my favorite character...hoping he has a gear or variation whatever that allows for traps setups and good spacing.

It's really hard to say though I think, without more info on gears. Gameplay going to be shown June 11th though! Probably featuring Batman.
No, he geared up to fight Aquaman.

VX_Saga

Noob
Some might hate me for saying this but...saw that electric batarang in the trailer? You think Demo Sonya's stun grenades are coming back in form of batarangs? Maybe as traits? (As I said on the Dr. Fate post: do we even know if traits are coming back?)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Some might hate me for saying this but...saw that electric batarang in the trailer? You think Demo Sonya's stun grenades are coming back in form of batarangs? Maybe as traits? (As I said on the Dr. Fate post: do we even know if traits are coming back?)
That's an interesting idea. I'd be suprised if they didn't return.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Just fix his stance so that psychopath who used to spam NRS about it on here and Twitter can stop existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.