What's new

BATMAN PLAYERS UNITE

Meep8345

Noob
For too long we have heard complaining about our fair and honest character from casuals that can't react to 28 frame overheads and can't block cross-ups. Too long we've dealt with people wanting to nerf batman. Our beloved batman is in danger of being nerfed into oblivion. Before we know it batman will have his jip2 destroyed and not be able to cross-up,trait will no longer charge while a bat is active , and our plus frames will be nerfed even further,our projectile nerfed,etc. We need to band together and protect batman from becoming unplayable-tier. How can we protect batman? #Eventhedarkknightneedsahero

For too long we have heard complaining about our fair and honest character from casuals that can't react to 28 frame overheads and can't block cross-ups. Too long we've dealt with people wanting to nerf batman. Our beloved batman is in danger of being nerfed into oblivion. Before we know it batman will have his jip2 destroyed and not be able to cross-up,trait will no longer charge while a bat is active , and our plus frames will be nerfed even further,our projectile nerfed,etc. We need to band together and protect batman from becoming unplayable-tier. How can we protect batman? #Eventhedarkknightneedsahero

starting the match with any bats and the vortex have to go, sorry.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah, Batman, along with the rest of the top tier could use some nerfs. I think you guys honestly forgot MKX and what a broken character is actually like. Batman, Deadshot, Supergirl, Red Hood, and Catwoman are nothing compared to pre patch Raiden, pre patch Quan, pre patch Alien, or pre patch Demo.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
He's not even gonna get hit hard IMO but his vortex at least needs to go, a + on block vortex is just straight up stupid.
And his bats charging while they are active should go as well, I would even be fine if they buffed his F2 (or whatever input the headbutt advancing mid is) to being faster or having slightly more range so he can playbetter without bats but his trait needs changes for sure.

With that said, those changes I would like to see only if the other top 5 characters get nerfs as well but all of them have pretty much guaranteed nerfs atthis point

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Yeah, Batman, along with the rest of the top tier could use some nerfs. I think you guys honestly forgot MKX and what a broken character is actually like. Batman, Deadshot, Supergirl, Red Hood, and Catwoman are nothing compared to pre patch Raiden, pre patch Quan, pre patch Alien, or pre patch Demo.
Why do people always bring up the previous game? This shit's like Trump voters and Hilary emails.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
And not a one of them was Kabal, or T4 Jin.

Real talk the only things that Batsy needs to have changed is to not start the match with full bats, and weaken (up to but not explicitly calling for the removal of) the vortex.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Why do people always bring up the previous game? This shit's like Trump voters and Hilary emails.
Because idiots/crybabies have selective memories and forget that this game isn’t actually that bad. Batman is one of the absolute best characters in this game and he only 7-3s 2-3 characters (Cheetah, Bane, and possibly Swamp Thing) it’s not like Alien, Demo and Piercing who raped half the cast. Batman is legitimately beatable by most of the roster, even if it is an uphill battle, they still have the opportunity to outplay Batman. Same couldn’t be said for Alien. That’s why it’s important to remember the previous games, for perspective.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I have nerfs in mind for all the top tier characters, but since this is a Batman thread, my changes to Batman would be to start the game with only 1 bat and the bats don’t charge while he has them out, and that he can’t jump after mb grapple. He would still be able to convert or end in plus frames but the vortex would be gone.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Because idiots/crybabies have selective memories and forget that this game isn’t actually that bad. Batman is one of the absolute best characters in this game and he only 7-3s 2-3 characters (Cheetah, Bane, and possibly Swamp Thing) it’s not like Alien, Demo and Piercing who raped half the cast. Batman is legitimately beatable by most of the roster, even if it is an uphill battle, they still have the opportunity to outplay Batman. Same couldn’t be said for Alien. That’s why it’s important to remember the previous games, for perspective.
True...BUT! Anybody can outplay ANYBODY! Regardless of any type of matchup.

The thing is, is it actually fun to outplay? Batman is a fucking headache to the point where even if i do beat him, im still sweating after the match haha. Fo realz, its not FUN at all playing against Batman's broken self in this game. Period.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
All i know is im probably never gonna buy another injustice game again if they nerf batman to death. he is the only reason i play this game

And all you cry babies need to watch dragon and take notes how to fight batman. Then hopefully you all can stop BITCHING, JESUS SHUT UP ALREADY

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
i dont min bat recharge rate bc that is the same as i1 post patch. its the fact that he has them at the beginning of the round, activates and there is literally nothing you can do about it except pray. you don't even have meter to push block
Never played the first Injustice, but i see what you mean. And YES you're correct. NRS can start there.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
True...BUT! Anybody can outplay ANYBODY! Regardless of any type of matchup.

The thing is, is it actually fun to outplay? Batman is a fucking headache to the point where even if i do beat him, im still sweating after the match haha. Fo realz, its not FUN at all playing against Batman's broken self in this game. Period.
Well fun is subjective, you can’t nerf based off fun. I for example hate fighting the Flash and Black Canary most even though my characters do well agaisnt them, and they are well balanced, I hate how it feels to get mixed. It’s not fun, I can’t argue about that or tel you to have fun with Batman, o just done agree with Batman being legit broken.