What's new

General/Other Batman Nerf?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Ok, so I've heard from various sources that Batman will get a trait Nerf.

I actually believe this, and I believe its a good idea, as pretty much evey single batman player I have played doesn't know how to take a single step forward without letting go of at least two bats.

The rumour is that his trait will be only activated on three bats, and I'm ok with that, but one thing needs to be considered...

His bat swarm needs to be viable:

It needs to a consistent anti air or the bats need to stay after a blocked swarm, because or right now the bats can already be Neuteral crouched at point blank range, destroyed on push block, and like I said bat swarm doesn't work for anything, as soon as you hit or block a swarm the bats dissipate.

So, if this Nerf is true, how about someone at NRS looks into his bat swarm becoming viable, either staying on block with a cool down and becoming an anti air as they are easy to diminish, as I stated above.

Is this fair of me to request?

Ok, so I've heard from various sources that Batman will get a trait Nerf.

I actually believe this, and I believe its a good idea, as pretty much evey single batman player I have played doesn't know how to take a single step forward without letting go of at least two bats.

The rumour is that his trait will be only activated on three bats, and I'm ok with that, but one thing needs to be considered...

His bat swarm needs to be viable:

It needs to a consistent anti air or the bats need to stay after a blocked swarm, because or right now the bats can already be Neuteral crouched at point blank range, destroyed on push block, and like I said bat swarm doesn't work for anything, as soon as you hit or block a swarm the bats dissipate.

So, if this Nerf is true, how about someone at NRS looks into his bat swarm becoming viable, either staying on block with a cool down and becoming an anti air as they are easy to diminish, as I stated above.

Is this fair of me to request?
GLUE, you now officially suck. you're not suppose to be okay with your main getting nerfed. its against the rules. but anyways, won't this really hurt him?

UsedForGlue

GLUE, you now officially suck. you're not suppose to be okay with your main getting nerfed. its against the rules. but anyways, won't this really hurt him?
It might, but not for movement, as you can just move the same as every other character (minus an air dash), I just worry about how it will effect his wiff punish, and I don't think anyone has thought about that.

Characters will be able to abuse unsafe strings into dash backs without fear of a punish, as he has no real range without his trait, his d1, 1, 2, B2 etc all lack range and his F2 takes a long time to recover, so its easy to count a f2 stagger, and it won't matter as F23 will wiff on normal crouched hit box characters, and it won't launch mid screen on hit.

So if the trait is nerfed, his f23 needs to be amended, and bat swarm also.

The trait is about his range and punishment, not for people to abuse at full screen to throw Batarangs all day which is what is happening right now.

If NRS nerfs me that way its for the best because I'm sick and tired of deploying my bats: Minnie, Marky, and Moe just to lose them at the slightest hit. Besides they like working together as team.

It might, but not for movement, as you can just move the same as every other character (minus an air dash), I just worry about how it will effect his wiff punish, and I don't think anyone has thought about that.

Characters will be able to abuse unsafe strings into dash backs without fear of a punish, as he has no real range without his trait, his d1, 1, 2, B2 etc all lack range and his F2 takes a long time to recover, so its easy to count a f2 stagger, and it won't matter as F23 will wiff on normal crouched hit box characters, and it won't launch mid screen on hit.

So if the trait is nerfed, his f23 needs to be amended, and bat swarm also.

The trait is about his range and punishment, not for people to abuse at full screen to throw Batarangs all day which is what is happening right now.
the second paragraph exactly. he has no range. he needs the bats

UsedForGlue

GEEZ... can we all please just move off of the nerf concerns train and wait until we get some FACTS and actually see it for ourselves?
Sure. But I'm only speculating to what I've heard and what it will mean if they take only that away and don't amend any of his strings he help him wiff punish or blow up dash backs.

HaWXx Is Rippin

In the Akatsuki hideout, Hiding.
that nerf would hurt him so much! i do agree with you though, i think he does need a more viable anti air

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I think the community should just let the changes go ahead and work with them accordingly before jumping to conclusions. We all know how this turned out with CSZ. No buffs because the price of divekicks. :joker:

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I personally think it's the fairest way to nerf Batman. He's not over powered in any way but he's the best imo.

His trait is extremely good especially since you don't have to wait for 3 bats.

As of what we know now, I think making his trait 3 bats only is 100% fair, but THAT'S it.