What's new

Video/Tutorial Batman Interactable Combos Taken to the Next Level by ETC McFly!

You can always count on ETC Mcfly to stride out of each of his lab sessions with startling discoveries in the combo engine for Injustice, and this occasion is no different! McFly takes the interactable combos with Batman to a level of staggering heights, featuring new methods to prolong your combos from the use of interactables that some have never thought to integrate into their combos before! Gotham City's supporters will erupt in deafening cheers simply from witnessing the next creation of a legendary combo artist!

Bidu
prospic
McPeak
beef_supreme
coolwhip
AK GamerBlake
Showtime
RapZiLLa54
SOT Semi Evil Ryu
DarthArma
xQUANTUMx

Article edited by AK GamerBlake

Attachments

Well those were cool. The traitless loop in the bat cave was particularly awesome since it's not only practical but will still be relevant when the trait bat nerf happens on Oct 1st. It's gonna be tough to have 3 bats after the patch. Good stuff pimp!
how do u know bats is getting nerfed?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This is so worthy of a front-page post, it's not even funny. I connected my laptop to my HD TV just to watch this and sure enough, felt like I was in a theater watching all of McFly's magic. Stuff like this makes me proud to be a part of the Batman player community.

I'm actually about to start working on a Batman combo video myself, but it will take a course that is quite different and certainly won't compare to yours, McFly. Well done as always! :)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
check the combo at 2:07 on DD.

at the end bats becomes a power character and rips the light off instead of placing a bomb on it

lol.....wtf

Gadget and agility characters throw the lamps, there like the drones on watchtower.

This is so worthy of a front-page post, it's not even funny. I connected my laptop to my HD TV just to watch this and sure enough, felt like I was in a theater watching all of McFly's magic. Stuff like this makes me proud to be a part of the Batman player community.

I'm actually about to start working on a Batman combo video myself, but it will take a course that is quite different and certainly won't compare to yours, McFly. Well done as always! :)
Thanks for posting and edit . buddy! honored by your comments :)