What's new

Batman Beats cap, rage quitting the saga continues

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
LOL.

I'm surprised that FGC is full of shit talkers, but he's the biggest of all. lol

Reactions: GAV

Tanno

LOL. Even Aris commented for his shit talking.

Someone crown BBC as the King of the Shit Talkers. lol

Reactions: GAV

TRVP6GXD

Noob
This guy is the definition of a cuck. He told someone he hoped their mother gets brutally raped and now hes talking about this players mother. This guy is a POS. Give me five minutes alone with him. He played me long enough to do green lanterns f3 cross up after lanterns might with trait activated. Rage quit and sent me a message and then blocked me lol.

So ...BBC AND IIINCORUPTIBLE are back! Its scrub hunting season fellas.

This guy is the definition of a cuck. He told someone he hoped their mother gets brutally raped and now hes talking about this players mother. This guy is a POS. Give me five minutes alone with him. He played me long enough to do green lanterns f3 cross up after lanterns might with trait activated. Rage quit and sent me a message and then blocked me lol.

So ...BBC AND IIINCORUPTIBLE are back! Its scrub hunting season fellas.

He's told me he hopes me and mother get gangraped to death during the first injustce.

Rooks

Cold Azz Mulatto
On a semi related note, is the penalty for quitting just a loss or does it have a heavier impact on points than a loss. Not that i care about stats just curious, as rather than wait for loading i tend to quit when i think match is over.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
I have batmanvscap hatemail tucked away at home in my inbox lol. I had the unfortunate luck of having to play in an online tournament against our friend, which, as i'm sure you could guess, was a complete shit show. Tournament moderators were messaged, I was called a cheater, it was fucking great. I don't understand how he got so heated when it was very very clear that there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that he was going to win the thing

E

Eldriken

Injustice 2's superior netcode sure isn't helping this guy's fundamentals one bit like he claimed they would back in Injustice 1.

I hope I come across him one day. Gonna make him hate me more than he already does.

Tanno

Didnt realise this guy was well known! I beat him a lot in injustice 1 and he called me a cheap spammer

I mained flash
Next time record it and bring it up just for the fun. This guy has psychological problems. lol

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Just ran into him today

Calls me out for using Wi Fi and then finagles his connection when it was fine.
Can we get these lagswitchers banned from the server?

Maybe post these videos to an NRS server account on twitter or something?