What's new

Breakthrough Batman 79% Combo By DevilMaySpy and MF Slayer at NEC 14

Make sure you are hitting them with the robot BEFORE your MB F3 connects. It's does 43% if you hit them with the robot, then MB F3, and it only does 30% if you hit them with a MB F3 then the robot. Don't know why scaling acts like that depending on which move hits first.

EDIT: I just noticed that droid by itself does 18.00% no matter how many times I do it, however if you activate the droid, and do a MB F3 or MB B3, even if you dash cancel the MB, the droid will do 27.00%. That's a pretty huge difference. I don't play batman, so does that work with all interactions, or is this some stage specific tech?
Wait a minute!!!! So the MB B3 /f3 damage buff done in the last patch applies to all damage done when you are in the animation of MB b3/f3. It's like banes venom. But is only practical for gadget characters.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Wait a minute!!!! So the MB B3 /f3 damage buff done in the last patch applies to all damage done when you are in the animation of MB b3/f3. It's like banes venom. But is only practical for gadget characters.
I wonder if it works with all interactions. I'm at work so I can't test it out, but let's say you are using a power character, could you use a string that puts them in a juggle state, MB3 while they are in the air, dash cancel out of the meter burn, then interact with something that could hit, like let's say the laser on the very right of Fortress of Solitude? I would also like to test if it ups interactable damage with doing a F3/B3 bounce cancel after certain strIngs as well, or if it's just raw MB B3/ F3s. Looks like I got some testing to do in the lab tonight.