What's new

Tech Batman 50%+ Combos on Batcave

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
So I've been maining batman for a couple of weeks now, and my favorite stage to play as him is Batcave. I mean cmon it's batman in his own batcave lol. Here are some Combos I've found, sorry of they are already known

GamerBlake90 new combos for the bat brethren

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Very nice. You know, this may change my view on interactable combos altogether. Maybe

jonfled

Swag?
Not too old, I only found that stuff a few weeks ago and I had never seen anyone post it yet.

It's super easy to start since you can do it off a MB grapple in the corner. The hardest part's the dash missiles. I usually choose batcave or thymiscera port cause he can do the 112 x interactable on both sides of port :p

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Not too old, I only found that stuff a few weeks ago and I had never seen anyone post it yet.

It's super easy to start since you can do it off a MB grapple in the corner. The hardest part's the dash missiles. I usually choose batcave or thymiscera port cause he can do the 112 x interactable on both sides of port :p
Yea I also really like that you have the option to not burn any meter as well, both 112 and b11 are pretty easy to hit confirm

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Very nice. You know, this may change my view on interactable combos altogether. Maybe
Yea batman's good b3 opens up a lot of opportunities with interactables. After school I'll be hitting the lab more. Expect more from me in these dead forums

Rude

I've been trying to get an exploding car bomb-grapple loop going on Wayne Manor stage. I was able to pull it off once, but it needs more testing. Shall I cover that while you focus your energies elsewhere?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I've been trying to get an exploding car bomb-grapple loop going on Wayne Manor stage. I was able to pull it off once, but it needs more testing. Shall I cover that while you focus your energies elsewhere?
Sure I can also look into it, my main goal is finding meter less or one bar interactable combos. I like saving my meter for ex batarang lol

Rude

A wise choice. EX batarang is crucial for pressure. That...and for throwing people off in zoning.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Dope video Showtime. The meter less damage makes it worth doing even though it takes them out of the corner.
Hell Yea, no meter no bats, big damage. It's not like batman can't hang midscreen bc you can always activate bats right after

Nice video! I don`t know if this was known, but trying to come up with something easier than the dash B3 after the Batmobile missiles, I found out that you can do

Dash J2 123 B23

Which is ultra easy mode and nets like 30%. So now, after a corner bnb ending in MB Straight Grapple, we can do Cyrax damage with one bar!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Nice video! I don`t know if this was known, but trying to come up with something easier than the dash B3 after the Batmobile missiles, I found out that you can do

Dash J2 123 B23

Which is ultra easy mode and nets like 30%. So now, after a corner bnb ending in MB Straight Grapple, we can do Cyrax damage with one bar!
The reason I like doing the b3 after is so I get the second interactable. So much swag

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Showtime

Not bad, man. Not bad at all. Now let's see you practice THIS. :D

The first one is my current bnb off b23,but I usually don't waste more then one bar in combos and save for ex batarang.

My I there bnbs are the usual 123/223/113 3 activate 123 b23 release j3 b23 or release ex straight grapple for standing pressure

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The first one is my current bnb off b23,but I usually don't waste more then one bar in combos and save for ex batarang.

My I there bnbs are the usual 123/223/113 3 activate 123 b23 release j3 b23 or release ex straight grapple for standing pressure

Indeed, you should. I just linked a show-off video with impractical combos. :D

Have you tried ending your Batman combos with d3 and then crossing up on knockdown with jump-2? Makes for an effective mix-up.

zaf

professor
Thanks Bro, I'm hitting the lab a lot more now instead of just playing when casuals come around

Awesome

Yea I never play online for igau
I spend my "alone time" in the lab. But I main scorpion now not batman

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Awesome

Yea I never play online for igau
I spend my "alone time" in the lab. But I main scorpion now not batman
You traitor, Imma upload another video tonight showing one bar combos for 70%+ Combos on the same map