What's new

Batman - 410 - 870% DMG Combos (Power of interactions) (By ETC Mcfly)

E

Eldriken

This is some insane stuff. Nice job, as always.

However, it should be noted that damage displayed on screen is determined by the character they're facing. Different health values result in different damage values during combos.

So, that 810 damage against Darkseid is exclusive to him since he has 1400 health. It's not doing more damage, per se, the numbers are just being adjusted to match up to the percentage it equals to for his health value.

To use as reference: Batman's j2 does 77 damage to Wonder Woman and does 91.88 against Darkseid.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
@Eldriken
Are you sure about that? From what I've noticed, damage is also affected by another stat, so even characters with the same health can take different damage from the same stuff.

Zurr Tusko

Twitter: ZurrTusko
@Eldriken
Are you sure about that? From what I've noticed, damage is also affected by another stat, so even characters with the same health can take different damage from the same stuff.
Damage is affected by both health and defense iirc. But I don't know the maths on how it changes combo damage.

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken
With Competitive Mode on, the stats don't affect anything.

Further testing:

I did Competitive Mode with Darkseid who has 1400 health and did the following combo against Darkseid: j3 > mb df3 > b3 > j3 > df3

It did 564 damage.

I did the SAME exact combo on Wonder Woman who has 1050 health and the combo did 432 damage.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
With Competitive Mode on, the stats don't affect anything.
Is it "stats don't affect anything" or "stats cannot be modified"?

Further testing:

I did Competitive Mode with Darkseid who has 1400 health and did the following combo against Darkseid: j3 > mb df3 > b3 > j3 > df3

It did 564 damage.

I did the SAME exact combo on Wonder Woman who has 1050 health and the combo did 432 damage.
For the sake of clean experiment, do DSe and WW have same stats aside from HP?

Don't get me wrong, but difference in default stats can, in fact, be the reason we see what we currently call "damage scaling with HP".

KRYS9984

Noob
Golpes, golpes y más golpes!

Como dije anteriormente (en el otro thread), sentí que descubriste algunas cosas increíbles con Batman y este video es la prueba.

Muy bien hecho @ETC Mcfly.

Mcra

Noob
This was taken from reddit but it appears to be true.

DMG = POW*(ATK/100)/(DEF/1000)

POW:The base power of the move seen in the movelist.

ATK: The attacker's offensive stat (either STR or ABL)

DEF:The victim's DEF stat.

Darkseid's base stats are
Str: 1800 ABL:1500 DEF:1150 HP:1400

Wonder Woman's base stats are
Str: 1700 ABL: 1600 DEF:1500 HP:1050

Amazing as always @ETC Mcfly

Making me want to pick up Batman is an impressive feat. I fucking hate Batman lmao.
LMAO! Thanks bro

Golpes, golpes y más golpes!

Como dije anteriormente (en el otro thread), sentí que descubriste algunas cosas increíbles con Batman y este video es la prueba.

Muy bien hecho @ETC Mcfly.
Gracias amigo y tengo algunas cosas que faltan.

Estas seguro que eres humano?
100% bro ;)