What's new

Video/Tutorial Batman 142% Combo & 80% Anti Clash Combo [By ETC Mcfly]

mVp_Ryon

Who's coming to Ghana?
Damn batman is broken
batman is not broken. This combo is interactive specific. Most characters end up getting high damages after using that interactive. also, the combo is purely situational imo. the odds of encountering these kinda situations in a high level match are less but Damn 142% and 80% ETC Mcfly is a beast.

D

Deleted member 28105

batman is not broken. This combo is interactive specific. Most characters end up getting high damages after using that interactive. also, the combo is purely situational imo. the odds of encountering these kinda situations in a high level match are less but Damn 142% and 80% ETC Mcfly is a beast.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good, intelligent debate. However, I think you may have missed the sarcasm in this post.

Thanks bro! :)