What's new

Tech Batman - 130% Combo, 2 Resets, 2 Activated Bats by ETC McFly

axeman87

Noob
Wait what?... how does the game not reset after the 1st bar is gone?

Is it a practice option to turn off the round re-start?

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
As far as I can see, he dropped the combo twice, and who needs a 130% combo when it does the exact same thing as a 100% combo?

He's still a good player, though.

ummmm.....hmmmm......I really have nothing to say......*thinking*......o yeah this is the future of the game. Heads up in about 3 months this is going to happen to you. LOL

Slavi

Noob
Ok good work, so which part of the combo is the non guaranteed reset part? I dont feel comfortable with just mashing stuff during the combo i wanna know exactly where can i escape from something like this.

Thanks for the post and for the positive comments from some friends of TYM. Not guaranteed 100%, but I'm on my game and am doing many combos with explosions and activations bat's (4) in combinations, I hope soon to go up a match with friends from Chile

Try CHECK4900. His Batman combos are better.
;)
This is just a CHECK4900 ripoff. CHECK'S Batman combo compilation is the best so far and probably will be for all time.
This totally wrong, my friend .. the Batman combos I have done long ago. (And I have many more that I have not uploaded), a video game company in Chile handed me a tester of injustice in March (I think it was used in the great events that have taken place in several countries), so I not copy anything to anyone. Every time I do something and actually corresponds to give credits to people, I do...Greetings!

;)

This totally wrong, my friend .. the Batman combos I have done long ago. (And I have many more that I have not uploaded), a video game company in Chile handed me a tester of injustice in March (I think it was used in the great events that have taken place in several countries), so I not copy anything to anyone. Every time I do something and actually corresponds to give credits to people, I do...Greetings!
I think you're wrong my friend CHECK4900's Batman video of the demo version was published on April 9th and yours on the 19th. That's 10 ten days later :)

I think you're wrong my friend CHECK4900's Batman video of the demo version was published on April 9th and yours on the 19th. That's 10 ten days later :)
with respect to the publication date you mention, you're absolutely right. but it takes a lot of time with my video editing (not only do combos, also give a touch of editing), so I uploaded the video later unfortunately. I hope you a good look at the video and you will realize that there are two different things! :)

with respect to the publication date you mention, you're absolutely right. but it takes a lot of time with my video editing (not only do combos, also give a touch of editing), so I uploaded the video later unfortunately. I hope you a good look at the video and you will realize that there are two different things! :)
I like how you type with a phony accent yet articulate so fluent in English lol. You must be someone in disguise lol.