What's new

Tech Batman - 130% Combo, 2 Resets, 2 Activated Bats by ETC McFly

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The man who has a history of insane combos in Mortal Kombat 9 has been picking up the Batman. Here ETC McFly is in the Gotham City stage using everything he can to his advantage to get to the 130% damage mark. This combo is fully-equipped with two resets as well as the activation of Batman's electronic bats trait.
Source: ETCChile

Attachments

Seapeople

This one's for you
The resets are far from guaranteed, no reason to freak out. Similar set ups were posted during the demo. You can jump, backdash or just about anything to escape.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
holy shit that was cool, probly the most situational thing of all time tho
How is it the most situational thing of all time? because he started it will full meter in front of the chooper? situational?...yes. Most situational thing of all time/undoable in a match? no

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
How is it the most situational thing of all time? because he started it will full meter in front of the chooper? situational?...yes. Most situational thing of all time/undoable in a match? no
Cause he has to have full meter, has to start at the chopper, and has to be in Gotham until more are found, very situational

anything that can be done in video can be done ina match

and very sick, Batman is like a Rule breaker, i reckon GA has a few of these 2

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Cause he has to have full meter, has to start at the chopper, and has to be in Gotham until more are found, very situational

anything that can be done in video can be done ina match

and very sick, Batman is like a Rule breaker, i reckon GA has a few of these 2
yeah i know it's situational, but starting a combo with full meter from a certain point on the map isn't so situational as to not bother learning it. I can think of a few 3 bar cyrax resets that are the same (minus the map)