What's new

Tech Batgirl's Unseeable Midscreen Crossup and Trait Resets

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Can't you just hold down to block the uppercut? If so then it's not really a 33/33/33... You still only have to guess high or low.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Can't you just hold down to block the uppercut? If so then it's not really a 33/33/33... You still only have to guess high or low.
If you hold down in fear of the uppercut, it makes the overhead option even more appealing. This is just another way to condition your opponent to block the way you want them to.

Last edited:

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Okay imagine this situation: you apply this this tech to someone who doesn't know it but know the basic vortex. They would still have to block either high or low. If they decide to block low and you do the uppercut you're sorta screwed since it's hella negative. Anyway, I'm just brainstorming here, I don't even play batgirl. I'm just trying to understand this tech.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Okay imagine this situation: you apply this this tech to someone who doesn't know it but know the basic vortex. They would still have to block either high or low. If they decide to block low and you do the uppercut you're sorta screwed since it's hella negative. Anyway, I'm just brainstorming here, I don't even play batgirl. I'm just trying to understand this tech.
That's fine. We need all possible scenarios to evaluate its practicality. I still think it's a legitimate option, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
That's fine. We need all possible scenarios to evaluate its practicality. I still think it's a legitimate option, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I guess it becomes a plus in the meta game since you'll be conditioning your opponent to tend on block low more often then high.