What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl's Flying Bat Infinite-Discovered by SonicFox

Justice

Noob
Haven't had time to review the entire thread but rumor is that this is unclashable. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Haven't had time to review the entire thread but rumor is that this is unclashable. Can anyone confirm or deny?
It's definitely clashable.

Doesn't really matter though because as soon as she hits you (midscreen or corner) she can go into the infinite. It works off any launching string, any cancellable string, raw df2(MB), off her teleport, off her bola and off db2u in the corner.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can pretty much safely say it will be banned at any KN run tournaments but thats up to @Mikemetroid and @Shock
I do like to get a consensus from multiple top players on infinites, judging how difficult they are to perform in game and such. For example, if this infinite is possible on every stage, every character, from multiple setups and routinely applied every time through to 100%, you gotta ban it, clashable or not. If it is solved by merely banning a certain stage when using her, that is the easiest solution but it doesn't seem like that applies. The lack of overall infinites in this game does impose more strict guidelines on the viability of future infinites discovered.

E

Eldriken

I do like to get a consensus from multiple top players on infinites, judging how difficult they are to perform in game and such. For example, if this infinite is possible on every stage, every character, from multiple setups and routinely applied every time through to 100%, you gotta ban it, clashable or not. If it is solved by merely banning a certain stage when using her, that is the easiest solution but it doesn't seem like that applies. The lack of overall infinites in this game does impose more strict guidelines on the viability of future infinites discovered.
This. Holy shit. THIS.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
it is done on every stage anywhere on the screen and can be done off of almost everything BG has.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Did you try the game again since the patch? BD was never my problem; the netcode/bugs were, and those got, not surprisingly, even worse from the hour I played when it came out. (EDIT: That said, they made it so jumps are grab immune frame 0, so that kind of wrecked my entire oki-centered playstyle for BD.)

That said, I like Injustice. A lot. I'd rather not have all the time/effort/fun I've had with the game ruined by a ridiculous infinite.

If I did end up switching though I'd probably either play Tekken or Project M since I have a good local scene for both (Marvel as well, but fuck Vergil. I legitimately think he's better than Dark Pheonix ever was.).
I have. Its legit better. Netcode took a jump forward, from what I saw. It might just be you.

Tekken is fun. I like Jack.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm sorry even being a BG player as well, this is f-ed up tech and in no way should it be allowed in a tourney. @Pan1cMode , I know we had our spats about the old glitch, but I fully agree here this just wrong, @SonicFox5000, awesome find guy, I think it took so long simply because none of BG players ever thought of doing this over and over and simply always went for a MB FB.

I' will say this if I play a tourney and lost to this tech. I would never even play the game again and I am BG player and I love IGAU. This would just be wasted money, which is not disposable.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
LMAO remember when they patched MK and accidentally nerfed the dashing?

NRS fixes this with a patch... 1 week later Somberness returns to say P1 Advantage is back in injustice. :DOGE

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not if you are a big hitbox character in MK 9 who has to eat 2xx ndc ducking leaving him at +9 and KABAL you are playing has good execution. Poke out here!
A frame perfect standing 2 after a standing 2xxNDC eventually whiffs on everyone except Kenshi. And Kabal's standing 2 is a S.Mid anyway, it won't hit you in an offensive crouching state. It's good for making your opponent respect your option to follow up with a hit-confirmable launcher, but relying on it as a true block infinite is more trouble than what it's worth.

Ultimately Coolwhip's point was, the NDC comparison isn't relevant to this. WonderChef had it right with the Cyrax comparison.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Did you try the game again since the patch? BD was never my problem; the netcode/bugs were, and those got, not surprisingly, even worse from the hour I played when it came out. (EDIT: That said, they made it so jumps are grab immune frame 0, so that kind of wrecked my entire oki-centered playstyle for BD.)

That said, I like Injustice. A lot. I'd rather not have all the time/effort/fun I've had with the game ruined by a ridiculous infinite.

If I did end up switching though I'd probably either play Tekken or Project M since I have a good local scene for both (Marvel as well, but fuck Vergil. I legitimately think he's better than Dark Pheonix ever was.).
The PSA online is still glitchy and stupid (and a lack of a 1v1 mode is stupid) but the games a lot more fun since the patch...u gotta play smarter

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Corner dependent :) but you can do it off of your 50/50 in the corner
Cool. But question, while I stopped playing Injustice months ago couldn't someone just clash this eventually if they haven't used it by that point? Thanks :) I wonder if they'll patch that.