What's new

Tech Batgirl's Anti-Pushblock Tech

E

Eldriken

The Scorpion tech is uploading and will be the absolute last thing I post for other characters. Everyone seems to know everything already.
Inbox me whatever tech you find and I'll post it so that way I can get blown up for apparently not knowing it like everyone else. =)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
The tech is the setup after a ji2 with BG. Lbsh, would you rather get out of my pressure for free or would you rather have to guess? Everybody always pushblocks me after a ji2
True, everyone does pushblocking after j2. But that's why I normally go for j3.

This is still really cool though because it will catch pushblocking heavy guys near the end of the round oho are afraid of chip.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
If you do find Hawkgirl, Martian or Doomsday tech I'd like to know. I won't claim I found it six months ago but just kept it to myself lol.
Still glad you appreciated The Hawkgirl tech in Hall of Justice when I didn't even know her normals :p

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
The Scorpion tech is uploading and will be the absolute last thing I post for other characters. Everyone seems to know everything already.
Honestly people aren't just hating, a lot of stuff you've posted is very old (like this one) or doesn't work as you described (like the Venom "OTG" setup that wasn't an OTG)

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Honestly people aren't just hating, a lot of stuff you've posted is very old (like this one) or doesn't work as you described (like the Venom "OTG" setup that wasn't an OTG)
I edited the Doomsday post. As Ribbz stated, no Batgirl uses it in this way and Fox just wanted to share situations in which it's useful because people are pushblocking his setups.

coolwhip

Noob
Why does every tech thread have to turn into a pissing contest? Just debate the merit of the tech, whether it's useful or not, in what situations, etc... However, debating whether it is actually "tech" or not, or whether it's known, whether other characters have it and so on seems totally pointless to me.

And it always results in those posting tech to regret it. Again, "it is known" is the worst argument ever. It is known does not mean everyone knows it.