What's new

Match-up Discussion Batgirl MUs Post 1.06

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
really? that's news to me, I've always been under the impression popular consensus was that ww was better than superman post patch
"Wonder Woman > Superman" and "popular consensus" do not go together unless the words "is not the" are placed between those phrases ;) Superman is better than Wonder Woman, that's the popular consensus.

Yoaks

A spaceman
wait why though
Yea Supes has a better chart imo. I haven't seen anyone say he loses to anyne 3-7. Where WW might have 2 3-7's.

WW has the mixups, better pressure and safe otg but Supes has zoning and BIGGER damage and doesn't get outright bodied from what I've heard.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Yea Supes has a better chart imo. I haven't seen anyone say he loses to anyne 3-7. Where WW might have 2 3-7's.

WW has the mixups, better pressure and safe otg but Supes has zoning and BIGGER damage and doesn't get outright bodied from what I've heard.
I thought some of the zods were tentatively calling supes a 7 3 but i'd have to go and check

Nice to see that people are still posting. I just started playing again and bat girl is tons of fun. Anyone wanna talk combos? What's your goto Bnb ?

Youphemism

Nice to see that people are still posting. I just started playing again and bat girl is tons of fun. Anyone wanna talk combos? What's your goto Bnb ?
Lol we haven't posted in here in a year. Go to bnbs are B12/B2U3, B2U3, D2~BF1, ender :DOGE

I got that one down, as my first vortex combo, I'm trying to add more damage with the b2u3, jin2, f23, flying bat

But I'm having trouble with the timing on the jin2.. Even in mkx these jin or jump neutral... Any tips?

Lol we haven't posted in here in a year. Go to bnbs are B12/B2U3, B2U3, D2~BF1, ender :DOGE

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I got that one down, as my first vortex combo, I'm trying to add more damage with the b2u3, jin2, f23, flying bat

But I'm having trouble with the timing on the jin2.. Even in mkx these jin or jump neutral... Any tips?
Timing jins and neutral jumps are all practice, so no real advice here.

Youphemism

No need to go for damage combos most of the time midscreen except maybe at the end of a match, her vortex is powerful enough that most of the time she can just stick to it although each rep only does about 20% damage.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If you want, you can do a vortex in the corner. After starter f23, f23, df2(mb), d2~bola, dash nj2, 111. The trick is not to cancel the f23 into df2. Just input df2 right after f23 hits, not during the animation.

Thanks for the info I'll try this tonight

If you want, you can do a vortex in the corner. After starter f23, f23, df2(mb), d2~bola, dash nj2, 111. The trick is not to cancel the f23 into df2. Just input df2 right after f23 hits, not during the animation.

Schuyler

Noob
Aquaman beats her

She beats catwomen slightly

She beats even higher Harley and joker and she slightly beats a couple more like doomsday

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Aquaman beats her

She beats catwomen slightly

She beats even higher Harley and joker and she slightly beats a couple more like doomsday
Her worst MUs are AM, MMH, DD and BM. Even then I think those ones are even. She goes even or 6/4 against almost the entire cast with only potentially Ares being a 7/3.

Youphemism

I think she definitely loses to Aquaman and Batman, but MMH, DD and about half the cast are 5/5s, the rest are 6/4s except Cyborg who she 7/3s.